U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2007, 04:22 PM

1 posts, read 1,742 times

Advertisements

I am in search of an old friend of mine. Her name is Angela Michelle Dulac. I am unsure as to which state she might be located in now. The information I can give you is this...
Her mothers name is Nancy Dulac
she is around 29 years old
Her birthday is in December
She has brothers that used to live in Claremont New Hampshire
Last I knew she was unmarried as was her mother
Her mothers maiden name is Jillson (just incase anyone knows anything about her, that would help)
The only locations I know of that they have lived in would be Claremont NH, Putney VT, Brattleboro VT
She attended Putney Central School and The Putney School
Her mother worked for The Putney School for a short time before they moved
Well thats all I can think of now so if anyone can help that would be great. I have been trying to find any information on where she is for many years now and have had no luck. Please help if you can. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2007, 10:08 AM

1 posts, read 1,696 times
Default You found me

I have no idea who wrote this...but I found the message completely by chance. Hope to hear back from you!

Old 12-26-2007, 12:50 AM

5,774 posts, read 12,326,905 times
Angie... Click on kawigur's screen name in the post above yours. A drop down menu will appear. Click "view public profile" and the next page will display "contact information". Click that and the next page will allow you to email her. It won't show her email address, but it will get there. Hope this helps. Cheers! (I hope)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or