U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 07:18 AM

11 posts, read 18,480 times

Advertisements

Me either.

Rick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2008, 07:11 AM

11 posts, read 18,480 times
Default Crime Does Pay

Well I finally heard back from the judge, sorry folks, don't plan on ever seeing your money. For that matter don't plan on pugh going back to court on the remaining charges.

Looks like the trio ( yes, I firmly believe all three were involved) will be getting off scott free and keeping the loot. What a country !!!!!

I just don't understand how the law enforcement business and the judical business can so rabidly persue, convict and incarcerate pot smokers and not give a rat's ass about real criminals, unless they are truly only concerned with monetary gains. After all, real criminals COST the government while they make tons of money off of victimless crimes such as the afforementioned.

pugh should NOT have been bonded out until he paid the COURT ORDERED RESTITUTION, which obviously is not worth the paper it's written on.

People, if we don't start paying attention to our out of control government and their greed and self serving motivations we will soon be in a dictatorship.

I strongly urge you to research the politicians running for office and vote only for ones "promising" to reduce government's size, spending and intrusion into all aspects of your and my private lives. We, the voters, are the only ones that can stop it and it ain't gonna be easy. They will do everything in their power to hold on to their government gravy train positions. Only our numbers can defeat the career politicians and their cronies in crime.

The first step in removing some of the power the almighty government is so concerned in keeping hold of is to push, and push hard, for the bill introduced in 2005, HS.25, the FairTax. This law when enacted will abolish the IRS, do away with ALL federal withholding taxes, income taxes, corporate taxes, death taxes, inheiratance taxes, gift taxes, social security and medicare taxes. These will be replaced by a 23% federal tax on the purchase of NEW goods and services. The 22% embedded tax that exist in everything you buy will also disappear so the cost will be a wash and you get to keep your entire paycheck. You will also receive a monthly prebate check from the government to cover the federal tax on nesessities of life up to the poverty level. This will range from about $250 a month for singles up to about $500 for a family of four.

This new tax system would eliminate the outragous federal taxes on corporations that have driven them overseas as well as the trillions of dollars in tax sheltered offshore banks. All this offshore money would return home as well as corporations returning to the US and bringing the jobs with them.

I urge you to research the FairTax on your own and not listen to politicians or pundits who have no idea what they are talking about or stand to lose big when the FairTax becomes law. Buy and read the "The FairTax" book, read and study the bill and visit and support the site "FairTax.org". Nothing would do so much to stimulate the country's economy and strip politicians of power over you and return it to the people.

Rick
Pensacola, FL

Old 02-23-2008, 08:49 AM

10,670 posts, read 21,344,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shootnstarz View Post
I just don't understand how the law enforcement business and the judical business can so rabidly persue, convict and incarcerate pot smokers and not give a rat's ass about real criminals, unless they are truly only concerned with monetary gains. After all, real criminals COST the government while they make tons of money off of victimless crimes such as the afforementioned.

pugh should NOT have been bonded out until he paid the COURT ORDERED RESTITUTION, which obviously is not worth the paper it's written on.

That really stinks. I feel that with internet selling, the probablility for rip offs is getting larger by the day and someone should be addressing it.

I don't doubt that it will go unpunished until someone in law enforcement / judicial system gets ripped, then they will scream.

Karma will probably get a few involved.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:44 PM

3,047 posts, read 8,137,665 times
Has he been sentenced yet, for the felony? thanks for the updates guys.

Old 12-30-2008, 08:09 PM

4 posts, read 5,314 times
Thumbs down David Pugh (Bill Armstrong)

Dave Pugh or Bill Armstrong (Dave's Guppies or Dave's Aquarium) is at it again scamming people on Aquabid. I just was scammed out of $57.50 and sent an email back to Judge Myron.Anderson@yahoo.com. I called the Denmark, SC Police dept and an officer is suppose to call me back on this issue. I didn't realize how far back in date this guy started his scams. He also was known as Crazy Bill selling fish back over 3 years ago.

Old 12-31-2008, 09:13 AM

270 posts, read 314,306 times
Default Use the media

I think you may be missing your best bet...the media! Someone needs to turn this over to a newspaper or tv station. They'll be on it fast!

Old 12-31-2008, 12:55 PM

All those affected by this scammer should contact Vic Whetstone at vwhets@bellsouth.com or 1 803 793-3402. Mr. Whetstone was in court today and David Pugh is still involved in these many scams. Others affected are some great people with huge loses on Aquabid.

Old 12-31-2008, 12:56 PM

Mr. Vic Whetstone is a the newspaper correspondence for The Times and Democrat newspaper in Denmark, SC

Old 01-01-2009, 03:44 PM

Vic Whetstone at vwhets@bellsouth.net is the correct email address to him

Last edited by Finaddict; 01-01-2009 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: mispelling

Old 01-01-2009, 06:55 PM

842 posts, read 1,979,072 times
I don't really want to read the whole thing. I get the point of what is happening. But has anyone called the FBI as it is interstate commerce or the Postal Service inspectors as the payments are going through the mail? Seems to me if it stays at that local level, he's not going to get what he deserves and all the victims are not going to get justice. One more thing, have you called your congressperson and gotten them on the tail of these Judges and law enforcement agencies? Where I work, if we get a congressperson's letter, that case gets a whole lot of attention. Maybe it's already been done. As I said, I didn't read the whole thing. Seems to me all he got was a hand slap before. Seems to me if he was still in prison, he couldn't be still bilking people out of their money. What about the 3 strike law? Send him away for a good long time. They'd probably let him have a computer in prison and he'd be bilking them from there, too.
Good luck to the victims. It would be nice to see you get justice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search