U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 03:05 PM

4 posts, read 9,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfelling View Post
That is exactly the problem I have had!!!!! I sent him payment and have not received anything via priority mail!!! He gave me the whole bs story about how his wife is sick and and can't make it, blah blah blah. This really pisses me off!! I am going to do what I can to take legal action, but who know what if anything can be done...

Please let me know if anything can be done. This guy took me for $160 for Alan Jackson tickets.This bites. It looks like other people got took also. We need to get a list together and call the police. He had me in tears saying his wife is in stage 4 cancer.I cant believe he got me. I am usually so careful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2007, 03:15 PM

Default everyone

I jsut talked to the denmark police she gave me a phone number and told me to make sure we call the post office. And file a report.
jskt

Old 08-18-2007, 04:05 PM

Default try stop payment he has scammed alot of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfelling View Post
I possibly have some info. I am still waiting for him to deliver on his end of a Craiglist transaction of which he claims was sent priority mail for Monday/Tues delivery. I am growing increasingly suspect of this transaction. I do have complete address, phone number, Craiglist ID # and email for this person. Why are you looking for him?
try stop payment he has scammed alot of people

Old 08-18-2007, 04:30 PM

he gave me the same email address doglover4342@yahoo.com. If you got a money order makes sure you file a report with the post office.

Old 09-05-2007, 02:32 PM

10 posts, read 17,857 times
Hey guys....this guy ripped me off back in May...Call the denmark PD..the person I was talking with at the PD is Lt. Dingle.

I believe this guys real name is William Armstrong Pritchard. He is also working with his wife or sister named Babette Marie Pritchard. Another name that has been mentioned as possibly involved is Dave A. Pugh.

Please PM if anyone gets any info on these people..I've filed a complaint with the Denmark, SC PD but haven't heard much..hopefully the more people that contact them the more likey they will actually do something about these people.

I paid money for a scotty cameron putter that he got from his dad that just died...this guy is full of BS and likes to play on people emotions to make him seem more trustworthly.

Old 09-05-2007, 02:41 PM

PS I also filed a complaint with these peopel..Very easy to use online form.

Internet Fraud Complaint Center (<A href="http://www.ic3.gov/">www.ic3.gov/)

Old 09-05-2007, 02:45 PM

Some more info:

Deputy Eddie Williams with the Denmark Sheriff's office is also working this case: 803-245-3018

Other email addresses and name this guy used:
Will & Susan Armstrong
rv4342@yahoo.com
DAP1329@aol.com

Found this doing a google search:
Babette Pritchard
Daze Ago Collectables
4342 Carolina Hwy
Denmark, SC 29042

Old 09-07-2007, 10:40 AM

17 posts, read 34,570 times
Default Bill Armstrong

I urge everyone to not let this stop. Please follow through on this as much as possible. It is really frustrating with some of the dead ends and phone calls that have not been returned. But I just called the Denmark police department again and left a message for Lt. Dingle and Deputy Williams to call me back. If enough of us call then they can't ignore the situation. I have filed complaints with Craigslist, yahoo & the U.S Post Office. I know that there isn't any hope to have any of our money returned, but I would hate to see this happen to any more people. Please, let's do as much as we can to stop this person.

Old 09-07-2007, 06:43 PM

we MAY not get our money back but there is always a chance...if they arrest the people we could be paid back through restitution....i got robbed before and the guy got probation and had to pay me back through the state..so there is a chance of getting your money back.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:45 PM

1 posts, read 2,333 times
Default He is still at it

Luckily I found this post before I bought these tickets..I forwarded this on to the Deputy above working the case.

Wednesday
September 19th

Greetings ---,

Thank you for your interest in the Oklahoma vs Texas Tickets we have
for sale. The tickets are still available. We had planned to see this game
while on holiday but because of my wife's health issues we won't be able
to attend.

As I mentioned the tickets are $142.80 each shipped by Priority
Mail insured which is much less than what we paid for them. Will sell as
2 tickets or all 4. Express mail shipping to you is also available for $20
extra should you desire this option. One advantage of Express Mail vs
Priority mail is that it comes with a tracking #. I'll insure the tickets for
either shipping method.

Please let me know if you do want these tickets so I can hold them for
you until payment arrives and cancel the Craig's List posting. A personal
check for payment is fine as long as you realize I will have to wait on
bank clearance (5 business days) before mailing you the tickets. If you're
in a hurry prehaps a money order or a bank check would be best. If you
have any questions please email me or call me and I will get back to you
as soon as possible Jay.

best regards,
William Armstrong
4342 Carolina Hwy
Denmark, SC 29042-1664
wea325@hotmail.com
1-803-860-0331
---------------------------
4 Oklahoma vs Texas Tickets (non student tickets)
Saturday October 6th
Cotton Bowl in Dallas, TX
-----------
Seats are located at:
Lower Level End Zone
Section 33
Row:10
Close to aisle
---------------------
We have $238 in each ticket.
Sacrifice for $142.80 each (60% of what we paid)
shipped & insured by USPS Priority Mail
Express Mail Shipping $20
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search