U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 10:01 PM

1 posts, read 3,707 times

Advertisements

I have been looking for my 2 brothers and my sister. We got split up in 1994 I was 8. My oldest brothers name is Cody Ethier the next is April Ethier and then theres Tyler Ethier. I have looked everywhere myspace, facebook, numerous websites. I think that they might have been adopted out and I don't know thier last names. I know their birthdays I believe Cody's was 11/10 an April's was 1/6 I am not sure of Tylers he was so young. I am the oldest child. I am not even sure if they got adopted if they even remember their last names before. I know that we were 2 years apart I am now 23 and Cody should be 21 April 19 and Tyler 17.. I am putting all this info up just in case they might be looking for me and they come across this.. Our mothers name was Tonja Ethier.. I just basically need some help i have exhausted all of the internet that I can I have spent days and hours on looking for them and everytime I come to a dead end.. My last option is to travel to Griffin Ga to the Department of Family and Children Services. I don't have the funds for that right now I am so far away. If anyone has any suggestions and can help me it would be well appreciated.. I have been away from them so long I want them to see their niece and nephews and want to be apart of their lives and share everything thats happened with me and with them and hear their stories.. I don't know what else to do I am stuck and need some help....Moderator cut: new members are not allowed to post websites I found my mothers death certificate with help from this website.. Thanks for all the help from anyone who has any ideas a head of time.. As far as family goes I have no family to talk to I do not associate with my moms family I don't know anything about that side of my family and my dad doesn't know much at all about my mother and her family.. thought I would put that in there so that you guys would know before suggesting that.. One more thing if you try putting your family members name in quotation marks on the net that might help anyone to and if you know the state that they might be in you can put it beside the name in quotation marks that helps alot to.. the internet is full of information.. Hope the best to all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2010, 03:45 AM

1 posts, read 3,592 times
Im looking for the father of my best mate. She was stolen at a very young age from him. We have very few details, no name plus her name has been changed when stolen. Her 'parents' refuse to give any information! We know he was living in the Sydney area, she has been told she was born in 1984 but was convinced she was a twin to one of the children in the other family all her life, but even skin colour is very different. If anyone can help us with any information of where to start looking pls email me @ bjw060304@hotmail.com

Old 05-22-2010, 05:48 AM

4,133 posts, read 13,329,118 times
All 3 look to be on FB now, check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandie521 View Post
I have been looking for my 2 brothers and my sister. We got split up in 1994 I was 8. My oldest brothers name is Cody Ethier the next is April Ethier and then theres Tyler Ethier. I have looked everywhere myspace, facebook, numerous websites. I think that they might have been adopted out and I don't know thier last names. I know their birthdays I believe Cody's was 11/10 an April's was 1/6 I am not sure of Tylers he was so young. I am the oldest child. I am not even sure if they got adopted if they even remember their last names before. I know that we were 2 years apart I am now 23 and Cody should be 21 April 19 and Tyler 17.. I am putting all this info up just in case they might be looking for me and they come across this.. Our mothers name was Tonja Ethier.. I just basically need some help i have exhausted all of the internet that I can I have spent days and hours on looking for them and everytime I come to a dead end.. My last option is to travel to Griffin Ga to the Department of Family and Children Services. I don't have the funds for that right now I am so far away. If anyone has any suggestions and can help me it would be well appreciated.. I have been away from them so long I want them to see their niece and nephews and want to be apart of their lives and share everything thats happened with me and with them and hear their stories.. I don't know what else to do I am stuck and need some help....Moderator cut: new members are not allowed to post websites I found my mothers death certificate with help from this website.. Thanks for all the help from anyone who has any ideas a head of time.. As far as family goes I have no family to talk to I do not associate with my moms family I don't know anything about that side of my family and my dad doesn't know much at all about my mother and her family.. thought I would put that in there so that you guys would know before suggesting that.. One more thing if you try putting your family members name in quotation marks on the net that might help anyone to and if you know the state that they might be in you can put it beside the name in quotation marks that helps alot to.. the internet is full of information.. Hope the best to all

Old 07-19-2010, 08:16 AM

1 posts, read 3,452 times
my name is howard im not sure if this website will help me and but anything is worth a try when something means so much.i have a long lost daughter named nikole she lives in florida she is 19 or 20 years old and she just recently graduated highschool.her familys last name is schnyder and they live in brooklyn md.she has blue eyes and brown hair with golen blonde highlights.her mothers name is kristie but i think she thinks that kristie is her sister.needless to say any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Old 07-19-2010, 08:52 AM

1,830 posts, read 4,774,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baines35 View Post
my name is howard im not sure if this website will help me and but anything is worth a try when something means so much.i have a long lost daughter named nikole she lives in florida she is 19 or 20 years old and she just recently graduated highschool.her familys last name is schnyder and they live in brooklyn md.she has blue eyes and brown hair with golen blonde highlights.her mothers name is kristie but i think she thinks that kristie is her sister.needless to say any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
You need to start your own thread before we can help you. Put your daughter's name in the title. Include in your post all the vital statistics you know, such as birthdate and correctly spelled full legal names of child and parents, along with places they lived.

Old 09-07-2010, 03:54 PM

1 posts, read 2,893 times
I am helping my boyfriend Albert LeBleu III locate his birth mother. His mother Cheryl left his father, Albert Sr., him, and his older sister when he was about 5 years old shortly after her leaving his father died. His older half sister took them in and raised them with her 4 children. All he knows about her is she was in her twenties when she married his father and her name was Cheryl LeBleu. He believes her maiden name is Broneski or some variation of that. He believes she was from Honolulu, Hawaii. If anyone knows anything that can help we would appreciate it.

Old 01-25-2011, 02:45 PM

1 posts, read 2,750 times
Question Beginner...please help

Hello to all. I'm trying to find my grandmothers relatives. She is deceased now and I would like to notify them. She was disowned and driven away by her father when she was a teenager. She never mentioned him, but her mother's name was Beatrice Kennedy. My grandmother had 3 older sisters (Betsy, Margaret, & Carla) and a son, who was raised to believe that she was his sister, named David. How would I even begin to look for them?

Old 04-26-2011, 09:05 PM

1 posts, read 2,630 times
my dad died when waz a little girl and i dont know him at all but i would love to meet my father family will someone help me find them.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:46 PM

1 posts, read 2,626 times
Default looking for a male born in GA Feb. 1985

Looking for sibling who was given up for adoption in 1985... through families first in roswell GA.....He was born Feb. 1985 mother was unwed....had 2 other children...father took care of them...both parents are still alive....have more info if needed

Old 06-20-2011, 06:20 AM

1 posts, read 2,521 times
Hi I am looking for a friends daughter. Her name is Jenni West(Birth Name). She was born in Port Elizabeth in South Africa on the 12 of January either in 81 or 82. As far as I know she is in England now with her adoptive parents Ron and Elizabeth Archer. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search