Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 05:42 PM

14,454 posts, read 20,630,704 times

Advertisements

Based on what I was told, Linda's Mother felt that she was too young to marry and have a child. She forced Linda to take her child, to the west coast, and she changed the baby's name legally, it seems.
Willard had no control over that.
Linda's Mother is the one who changed the name legally. The original birth certificate is sealed and can only be opened by court order, it seems.
I'm only going by what I am told by other people.
Once the name was changed and the child was living with Linda, or her parents, then Willard had no contact unless Linda made contact. He could write letters all day long. But if they were thrown away, because Linda, and/or whoever, did not want the child to know the truth, then the child was out of the communication loop and Willard could do nothing but guess that his letters were being ignored or thrown away.
All I know is what he tells me, and what others tell me, and what I can find on my own.
Every time we talk, something new turns up, that he never told me. I never knew he had 7 siblings, I only knew about 4, up until just recently.
He is a disabled veteran and is not computer savvy at all and does not use a computer for things we use it for. He is around age 62 and is married and his wife has medical issues.
He's gone from a proud Father around 1972, to a shunned man by his Mother-in-law, based on what he told me.
Then he was homeless at one time, and then at one point, lived in an old mobile home. He's never owned a house and can't work. His wife can not work either. They don't even own a car, can't drive.
Willard, based on what he told me, did not just walk away from Linda and his son. His Mother-in-law, and another person (someone's brother, not sure whose brother) declared him unfit, because Linda got married and had a child at such a young age. The Mother in law changed Willard's son's name.

Linda's Mother drove the wedge, if I am to believe what I am told by Willard.

Willard will tell fibs at times, and that is an issue when trying to help him.

I know his medical problems. He's got a few.

Old 04-14-2012, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear3322 View Post
I have spent a lot of time and money over the years to find him. I was close a couple times and i'll get close again just hope its not to late. annimosity twards him sure a little. hate no thats to strong, I dont even know him...
You have animosity toward him.
He has animosity toward Linda's Mother.
He thinks Linda's Mother had animosity against him.

Old 04-14-2012, 06:42 PM

130 posts, read 185,658 times
so dm me your phone number and let us talk you me he and me. I have annimossity tward all of them but tis my issue. the whole story will come out when he and i talk. I dont speak to my adopted fam so dont think they can infuence me at all.

Old 04-15-2012, 05:37 AM

Quote:
so dm me your phone number and let us talk you me he and me. I have annimossity tward all of them but tis my issue. the whole story will come out when he and i talk. I dont speak to my adopted fam so dont think they can infuence me at all.
I'm sending you a direct message.
You are free to post here on the forum anything you like.
That is up to you.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:11 PM

130 posts, read 185,658 times
OK games over all told you I was getting bored. check mate, I was tired of the endless run around ,( howard are you writing a book?) . So I ended it Called the local law enforcement asked the to do a well person check told them who I was asked them to please read the thread( dont know if they did or not) , gave them my phone number to give to Willard to let him choose. Guess what I'm eating my words and maybe there are such things as happy endings. So I would like to thank all of you involved in this we talked all day and only paused for dinner and this posting. We have sorted much out my children talked to their grandfather for the first time today. He ffound out he has greatgranchildren all in all I cant remember a day this special since my yougest died in my arms and was saved by a wonerful team in er Butte mt.Please know I do appreciate everything you have all done and will pray for blessings for all. Howard you too for without you we probably would have never met. I dont know if its for glory, control or what motivation you exactly have why didnt you tell willard about cora? he and ray are still searching . You said he didnt have a computer but he asked me to start playing an online game with him ? Hmmmmm Kinda hard without one, he said none really showed him how to work his face book, open a text on his android phone. Knowledge is power. Dont worry about it I'll help him now. I warned you not to get between us you should have listend. To all of you out there you don't need to hide behind alterior motives and falsehoods if you can learn you, and like you. don't worry I'll keep everyone informed.

Old 04-16-2012, 07:01 AM

Quote:
OK games over all told you I was getting bored. check mate, I was tired of the endless run around ,( howard are you writing a book?) . So I ended it Called the local law enforcement asked the to do a well person check told them who I was asked them to please read the thread( dont know if they did or not) , gave them my phone number to give to Willard to let him choose. Guess what I'm eating my words and maybe there are such things as happy endings. So I would like to thank all of you involved in this we talked all day and only paused for dinner and this posting. We have sorted much out my children talked to their grandfather for the first time today. He ffound out he has greatgranchildren all in all I cant remember a day this special since my yougest died in my arms and was saved by a wonerful team in er Butte mt.Please know I do appreciate everything you have all done and will pray for blessings for all. Howard you too for without you we probably would have never met. I dont know if its for glory, control or what motivation you exactly have why didnt you tell willard about cora?
he and ray are still searching . You said he didnt have a computer but he asked me to start playing an online game with him ? Hmmmmm Kinda hard without one, he said none really showed him how to work his face book, open a text on his android phone. Knowledge is power. Dont worry about it I'll help him now. I warned you not to get between us you should have listend. To all of you out there you don't need to hide behind alterior motives and falsehoods if you can learn you, and like you. don't worry I'll keep everyone informed.
Your violent and angry attitude stood between you and Buddy's photo and phone numbers as far as getting them from me, at the exact time and date you wanted them. It was Saturday after a long discussion that he said it was ok for me to give you his numbers.

The bold above are totally false. Hopefully you can come visit your Father. You'll witness and hear things, so you beter be prepared.
He has no Android phone, they can not get a monthly plan due to their bed credit, so they buy a Trac-phone at Walmart and use phone cards.

I was the one that told him months ago he had at least two grandchildren.

Why do you tell things that are totally wrong.
Rembember your Father will fib to anyone's face, so don't believe everything you hear. Did he tell you about the roaches that crawl over the desk and all over the furniture ? Did he tell you the toilet seat is so dirty and worn that the plastic is down to the wood? There is so much you do not know and won't ever know, unless you visit them.

I hope you do, so you can see for yourself and stop blaming me for being reluctant to give my phone to you, and to give you Buddy's phone number when you acted like an imposter at best.

I never said they did not have a computer.
Buddy has never replied to anyone's e-mail.
I've showed him several times how to open his e-mail and how to use it, in person, with me and him sitting at his desk.
I have told Willard everything I know about Cora. Willard was told about who she married, the names of her children and everything I know about Cora and all his relatives. I have his brother's addresses and Buddy just does not have motivation to go to their house. I have prompted and hinted many times.

I was going to give you his photo and phone numbers yesterday.
You told me you were curious and wanted to ask me two questions and you never did. I was curious about the medical issue, hoping it was not vision related.
You called Willard's life a "miserable existence." They are two of the happiest peope in the world. Unfornutately they are disabled and if you come visit them you'll learn things they won't tell you.

I was not playing games, you were. You refused to answer any questions to confirm if you were really his relative.
You were hostile and violent toward me because of the way you were treated, in your mind, by your parents.

You have gotten in touch with him and I see no reason why you need to report back here with anything. To keep telling lies, and letting your Father lie to you, so you can spread more falsehoods about me is disagraceful.

This thread is over as far as people search.

You would not and could not, communicate in a civilized manner. I respected Buddy's privacy as far as his phone numbers.

Save your money and come visit them. You have no idea what is going on over here, and Buddy only tells you what he wants you to hear.

But, YOU are in control now, and you can handle it from 3000 miles away.

You have no motives beyond trashing me, to post here any more.
I'll post to defend myself from the unjustified attacks.

I have known your Father for many years. I know things you do not know and won't know until you come visit. They lived on the street and learned how to get what they wanted, from free money, cigarettes, pain meds, government assistance, and all the rest.

Their income is over $2100 a month. Almost double mine. They run out around week 3. I know why and they know why.
If you visit you'll learn alot. I think you should immediately plan to save your money and visit them yourself and arrive late Friday and stay until Sunday and stay at their house.

Kids and grandkids being re-united is a great thing.
But, don't believe everything your hear. Dozens of people know what is true and not true.
I can not afford to buy them food and other items because they have run out of money by the middle of the month. How do they run out when their basic bills are well under $1000. Where does the other $1100+ go? Ask them to show you receipt for all their expenses. They won't show you.
They spent $1800.00 the first two days after they got his check = OUT.
Your Father and step mother need your help, but with Facebook and telephone it won't get it done. They do not need medical help or financial help. Their medical expenses are free and the medication about $5 each.

I hope you get to visit and spend alot of time with them.
Plan to do it as soon as you can.

Old 04-16-2012, 07:37 AM

5,167 posts, read 11,434,314 times
Please continue this conversation by DM. Since we can not verify any of the info here from afar, I do not want this thread to turn into lots of accusations and personal attacks.

forum rules, please read them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search