Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 02:08 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,334,021 times

Advertisements

I'm sorry you are being subjected to all this, Missy. I'm sure it's frustrating. You've given the full name and birthdate and last known residence, and that's what the reg searchers need to know. As his mother, you already know he's not in touch with your relatives and friends. Your personal business with your son is just that... personal... and you don't have to share those details as to why he's not getting in touch with you.

That said, I have to tell you there just aren't any Alaska records showing up for him. This could be because he's working on a fishing boat or the oilfields and gets handed his paycheck, pays by cash for his bills and whatever he needs locally, and has living quarters provided by his employer. So without him using a mailing address, nothing comes up for online searchers to find. If you knew where he was working, or his last AK address, that would help. Outside of that, your best bet is what I told you in post number 2... have Social Security contact him. If he is working, they have an address, if he's receiving benefits, they have an address.

You can also write to his last known address and see if your letter gets forwarded or returned. If you have reason to believe he would be in contact unless something is wrong, then contact the police in the Alaska town where he was last heard from, to see if they have an accident or injury report on him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2011, 02:22 PM

4,374 posts, read 11,181,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennfoxx View Post
then why the fuss to look for him? he wanted by the cops?
Your posts seem rather rude towards a woman who is looking for her son, what buisness is it of yours as to why she's looking for him?

Most likely she loves him and wants to know he's safe.

Old 11-13-2011, 02:48 PM

14,386 posts, read 20,456,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post

and you don't have to share those details as to why he's not getting in touch with you.
No she does not.

And there was an early reference to the type jobs that people go to Alaska for.

Maybe she should have not said:
"he may not want to be found."
That is very different than "not getting in touch with you."

There are real life events like "father avoids being located because he owes child support," and many others.

The Op already said the name and location provided, was obsolete.

With that said, she needed to provide more information, if she wanted to provide more details.

Or even better, do as you have suggested and call S.S. or agencies in Alaska.

That may be the quickest and least invasive way to find her son, without giving too many public details.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Alot of these people search questions are grossly lacking details and those who want to try to help, have to ask questions.

There is no need in being rude though, in cases where someone has said something unkind.

Old 11-13-2011, 02:54 PM

14,386 posts, read 20,456,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adventuregurl View Post

I am sure that is 100% true.

In some cases the more details people are willing to provide, the more people they can get, to do searches.
The tighter they are with details, the lower the odds of finding the person.

If S.S. and the Alaska agencies can not find her son, I doubt anyone here can, without luck. But luck has found alot of people.

Old 11-15-2011, 07:16 AM

16 posts, read 42,314 times
thanks everyone for your input. will do more research.will let you know if I find him

Old 11-15-2011, 03:16 PM

1,721 posts, read 2,477,162 times
Would this Julie M Spaur have any idear where he is? I see her name connected with him.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:52 PM

16 posts, read 42,314 times
no, she does not know where he is either, Julie is his ex-wife, and don't care to know where he is. they have been divorced for yrs.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:54 AM

7 posts, read 20,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adventuregurl View Post
Your posts seem rather rude towards a woman who is looking for her son, what buisness is it of yours as to why she's looking for him?

well if she wants the help we all need to to know all about this story, dont you think?

Old 11-18-2011, 07:09 AM

239 posts, read 476,606 times
@jennfoxx

No, we do not. We need to get all the info she has about her son to find him... and that is it. Why do YOU need to get the whole story? And YOU is not plural here... Dont say "we"...because I sure don't need to know. It is none of MY business.

D

Old 11-18-2011, 08:50 AM

7 posts, read 20,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeHexi View Post
@jennfoxx

No, we do not. We need to get all the info she has about her son to find him... and that is it. Why do YOU need to get the whole story? And YOU is not plural here... Dont say "we"...because I sure don't need to know. It is none of MY business.

D
then if its none of YOUR business, then why YOU on here maken coments and telling people what to say and what to think? if she is asking for help from people in a public forum,then it makes it THERE business as to why she needs to find him so soooooo bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search