Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 08:10 PM

21 posts, read 29,335 times

Advertisements

I want to put this out here and I want to make my self abundantly clear. I am here to get information across the US and abroad to search for my father. If you are on my thread to do anything else you need to move around. I am not dealing with this and not dealing whoever you may be. How dare you play with my emotions like this. You better be careful whose threads you play with. If I was not so insane ans pissed right now I would say some really ugly choice words but I dont want to get kicked off of this page. So stay off my thread if you are not going to help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2011, 08:40 PM

Sure Why not? That would be great! It would be ashame though. My father would be missing out on a great person and nice decent man who would be interested in knowing him but then again if it doesn't work out then so be it. Its not like I as fatherless. lol! I had a daddy. My grandfather, who took care of me when my mother nor my father did so it is what is. Anyway you have taken quite the interest in my cause. Do you have any information to share that would help me find my father.

Old 11-25-2011, 09:57 PM

885 posts, read 1,552,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulLand1 View Post
I want to put this out here and I want to make my self abundantly clear. I am here to get information across the US and abroad to search for my father. If you are on my thread to do anything else you need to move around. I am not dealing with this and not dealing whoever you may be. How dare you play with my emotions like this. You better be careful whose threads you play with. If I was not so insane ans pissed right now I would say some really ugly choice words but I dont want to get kicked off of this page. So stay off my thread if you are not going to help.
Whom is this directed at and what did this person say to cause you so pissed?

Old 11-25-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Sure Why not? That would be great! It would be ashame though. My father would be missing out on a great person and nice decent man who would be interested in knowing him but then again if it doesn't work out then so be it. Its not like I as fatherless. lol! I had a daddy. My grandfather, who took care of me when my mother nor my father did so it is what is. Anyway you have taken quite the interest in my cause. Do you have any information to share that would help me find my father.
I guess this is directed at me. No, I ain't go no information. But, there is a chance that your father want nothing to do with you, but your half siblings might.

With your father, he might feel ashamed, not want to deal with the past, etc. But, with your half siblings, they don't have that obligation.

Do you have other siblings?

Old 11-26-2011, 02:06 AM

yes I believe I have 4 other siblings (sisters) to be exact that are older than me and I am more than sure that there are 1 or 2 more that are younger. Why be ashamed? The only thing he did was father me. I am just a piece of history that he may have known about. My grandmother with whom I was raised told me last year that a man called her home days after I was born to speak to my mother. My grandmother was convinced that was my father. I would love to know my half siblings. At least I would know that there is someone out there who shares part of the same blood I do.

Old 11-26-2011, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Why be ashamed?
A father not supporting and raising his own kids is like the second worst thing he can do. It's called dead beat.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:46 AM

128 posts, read 320,586 times
Could he still have been serving in the Navy as late as 1988? At Ancestry.com there is a cruise book from the USS Independence (CV-62) from 1988 showing an "F. Donato". I can't figure anyway to post the picture here, but if you have a library that has an Ancestry subscription, you should be able to access it. There is a picture but no further identifying information. Sorry, not a lot to go on, but could provide a lead.

Old 11-26-2011, 12:10 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,348,325 times
Here ya go:
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for Dad-image.xx.jpg  

Last edited by hcgCali; 11-26-2011 at 12:20 PM..

Old 11-26-2011, 03:27 PM

It is possibilty that my father was serving in the Navy in 1988. My mother left the Navy with an honorable discharge in '85. Both my mother and father were in the same Naval Station together. My mother was what they called an AR when she had me and then had to refile her status when she came of of maternity leave. the Staion they were supposedly at was NAS VX-1 Patuxent River, MD. My mother did say that they met on more time after I was born to dicuss me and she never saw felix again

Old 11-26-2011, 04:57 PM

Here's a question? How do I find out more information about this specific person. This person seems like a good match.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search