Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 03:51 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,629,528 times

Advertisements

Just....Wow ! Awesome !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2012, 04:13 AM

18 posts, read 24,889 times
Yes my friends.. we found the lost 'Laila'.. thanks to the help of ersatz in the beginning and especially my dear hcgCali who did a great job to help me. So thank you very much dear hcgCali for all what u did for me and my family.
We found Laila but her true name is not Laila, it's Camilla, she is not even in Virginia, she lives in New York! I found all the information about her, her parents names, her bro and sister names, her home address.. everything was a lie!
Really sorry for losing that imaginary friend called 'Laila' but happy to know the truth of this Camilla.. a girl who never been in the university.. she's just a high school girl.. who can not stop her lies and pretends to be one other person.
Any way thanks to this forum and all of those how helped me to find my 'imaginary' friend..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search