Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 06:47 AM

4 posts, read 25,920 times

Advertisements

Moderators, make it an anouncement.

To find a person type his name on search site White Pages Phone Directory with Free People Search
Look for a person or his relative.

Try to use Yahoo! People Search

Try to look for online community of his school, if he is a student. Ask people there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2007, 10:59 AM

180 posts, read 957,099 times
what do you do when:

After you find results for the name and you click on the one you think is correct..

it takes you to a page that asks for payment?
Everyone I have tried does this. Of course I probably haven't tried them all...

I just want an address.

Thanks!

Old 08-31-2007, 11:23 AM

18,700 posts, read 42,041,465 times
Triplewillow,

Try this search engine for people.

INVESTIGATE.NET - Database for Private Investigators

Old 09-06-2007, 05:45 AM

8 posts, read 27,138 times
I am looking for my girlfriend in Poland , her name is Marzena Mietka ,her place of living was in Gdynia , Dabrowskiego rd.

Old 09-06-2007, 05:47 AM

8 posts, read 27,138 times
The last time I saw her was in 1969........
please help me to find her!!!!!!

Old 09-06-2007, 07:09 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,562,088 times
I notice most of the search engines take you to intelius or zabasearch. The following link seems to display the results in the easiest format for review if you get a lot of hits.

People Finders by PeopleData

I think there was a web site that tells you if people are looking for you as well.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:15 PM

1 posts, read 3,478 times
Hi everybody!
My name is Oleh Melnyk. I am immigrant from Ukraine. And I have a question about how to search for people. My father-in-law lost his brother in early 1930-40. The point is that left home and hi hever came back. The last known place about him was Germany during World War II. I will be realy thanksfull for any info about how to find out person in Germany who was lost in 1930-50.
Sincerely, Oleh

Old 09-06-2007, 10:07 PM

1 posts, read 3,470 times
I'm searching for my childrens deadbeat dad Richard Scott Stauble , I've been searching for several years now . He is known to worked for such trcking companies as Prime Inc. , New Life Transportation , O&S Transportation , Economy Towing , Homestead Landsfill , Royal Crown Landfill , Budweiser , etc.
His C.D.L. has been suspended for non payment of his child support , a warrant has been issued in the state of Fl. for his arrest , He tried resently to get a passport & was denied, He is also in trouble for Income Tax Evasion . He uses names as Rich , Richie , Rick , re-arranges the number of his social security number , same with his date of birth .. Correct one is 5/5/1968 he was born in Suffern , N.Y. , spent most of his childhood in N.Y. , New Jersey , Michigan & Florida . He went to South Dade High School in Homestead , Florida
Thought to be in the company of a Leeann { Richards } Stauble
I have tried after several failed attempts to locate him on my own and finally turned to the internet for help .
Child Support Enforcement of Florida is of no help . Supportkids.com was unable also to find him , I can't afford to hire a P.I. or I would.
I have dug up some of his old addresses but that is a dead end for me from that point .
If you can help or know his whereabouts .Please e-mail me trucker_19@excite.com Thank you Tina

Old 09-07-2007, 02:19 AM

17 posts, read 130,180 times
Hi,
All these search engines are for the States only...what if you're looking for someone in Europe??

Marianne

Old 09-08-2007, 05:46 AM

18,116 posts, read 11,749,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
I notice most of the search engines take you to intelius or zabasearch. The following link seems to display the results in the easiest format for review if you get a lot of hits.

People Finders by PeopleData

I think there was a web site that tells you if people are looking for you as well.
Thanks for sharing this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search