U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2007, 07:30 AM

6 posts, read 9,167 times

Advertisements

to all the people from phoenix arizona.this is an emergency call.i am searching for mrs.julia ridge from phoenix arizona.i write to you,because even the red cross couldn´t help me.julia got 2 other sisters who live in the states,pamela and christine(last name unknown).the all served in the u.s. forces.by that time julia´s last name was ennies.the only information i had was,that she moved to phoenix arizona(1993) and married a mr.ridge(first name unknown).julia ridge´s mother mrs.brigitte caschera is heavy sick and need her assistance urgently.if someone knows anything about julia ridge,please be si kind and contact me over my emailadress(k.seigner).mrs. brigitte caschera is my mother in law and i am the husband of petra kartschall,mrs. julia ridge´s stepsister.i know these are poor informations,but if there is a little chance,that someone knows her,it really worth it.ladys and gentlyman,thank you very much

Last edited by helpthecascherafamily; 09-01-2007 at 08:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2007, 04:23 PM

310 posts, read 659,143 times
Just Sent An Email That Might Help.

Old 09-02-2007, 06:53 AM

hi dice,julia´s age must be around 41 or 44.her last name before she married mr.ridge was "ennies".i hope the might help.and whats important,she got two other sisters in the u.s(pamela and christine)

Old 09-02-2007, 01:00 PM

Did You Get The Email I Sent? Well, Let Me Make Sure It Went Thru First

Old 09-02-2007, 01:05 PM

I DID FIND THIS. COULD IT BE POSSIBLE SHE DIVORCED THE RIDGE AND THEN MARRIED THIS NELSON? IT LOOKS LIKE THIS IS YOU JULIA. SOME MISSSPELLING OF NAMES.

NELSON, JULIA U (Age 41)

Associated names:

ENNIS, JULIA
ENNIS, JULIE U
RIDGE, JULIA U
Available(3) Available
GREENVILLE, WI
PHOENIX, AZ
LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ
AVONDALE, AZ
LUKE AFB, AZ
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
COLO SPGS, CO

Possible Relatives:

NELSON, GERGORY J (Age 46)
RIDGE, THOMAS S (Age 45)
NELSON, GREGORY J (Age 46)
RIDGE, NATHALIE L
View Details

Old 09-03-2007, 12:42 AM

Question still looking for julia ridge

hi dice,thank you for your informations.i´ve got ypour email.the problem is,when that is really the julia i´am looking for,that lady don´t know me at all.and when i tell your the story,she will be shocked maybe and hang up on me.it could be better some other person called her first.and this moment i don´t know what to do.... tahe attached thumnail you see is julia(uniform),her sisters christine and her sister pamela
Attached Thumbnails
can you help me to find julia ridge from phoenix arizona??-lastscan.jpg  

Last edited by helpthecascherafamily; 09-03-2007 at 12:45 AM.. Reason: i want to bring the caschera family back together
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or