U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2006, 02:22 PM

2 posts, read 4,144 times

Advertisements

I am looking for additional information on Joseph Leck BROWN born 3 March 1916 in Wax, Grayson Co, KY and died 7 June 1989 in Lancaster, Los Angles Co, CA. He married 1) Verna Rose; 2) Geneva Miller;3) Christina Mae Edwards, born 28 Nov 1914 in Bedford, Lawrence Co, IN and died 25 Sept 1989 in Lancaster, Los Angles Co, CA.
Leck, as he was called by family members, was a stuntman in B-Westerns fron the mid 1940s to about the mid 1960s. His akas were Cyril Brown, Leck Brown, Pete Brown and Brownie. He was a member of the Stuntmans Hall of Fame and the Actors Guild. He also owned a plumbing business called BROWNIES PLUMBING. Christina was known as "The Original Prairie Sweetheart, Singer" and also was in B-Westerns for the same time period. She also was a WWII Vet. serving as a nurse in the Army.
Their last known address was:

5136 Ave L-
Lancaster, CA 93534
They have a daughter last known to live in Lancaster, CA named Phyllis Smith.
If anyone knows any thing about these people, I would greatly appreciate it if you could put me in contact!
Thank you,
celticspirit@insightbb.com I am the great- neice of Joseph Brown
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or