U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 07:40 PM

9 posts, read 8,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
Where in Texas did they live? What was the sister's name? What were Cherry's/Brittany's names before she changed them? What years did you know them?
I don't know where they lived or the sister's name my friend...

And Cherry's original name I can't say.. let me explain.

I thik I'm giving up.

You see. She told me back in Mexico that she had a very serious problem with her ex-boyfriend/husband. In short, he even tried to kill her, I mean he shot her.

She changed her name and I guess her daughter's too and went to live to Acapulco. So, I assume, that her parent's changed their names too, I'm not sure about that.

I could let you know her original name but if that guy is looking for her, well, you know what I mean.

So, I just hope I could find her some day.

You see, I dream of her a lot... I just want to tell her that I'm sorry I didn't contact her for years but not because I didn't love her but because I couldn't go back to Mexico yet due to family emergencies.

I haven't gotten married because in my heart she is always in and I feel that I can't get married until I know she is married herself.

Well, thanks guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2012, 09:52 AM

8,225 posts, read 14,940,197 times
That's a sweet story; however....

What if you're that ex-husband? We have no way to verify that you are not he. Now, if you go to a PI, s/he could verify.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
That's a sweet story; however....

What if you're that ex-husband? We have no way to verify that you are not he. Now, if you go to a PI, s/he could verify.
Hi Annie...

What you mention never occurred to me, you know, the thing that I'm her ex/husband.

Well, I can prove I'm not him.

If anybody could ever find her and mention my name and nothing else she will know it's me and not her ex.. I could write about everything we lived back in Mexico so everybody knows I'm writing from my heart.

One thing I think I could never knew if I was her ex-husband is their names because obviously the ex would never guess those names.

I don't want to mention her original name precisely because I don't want to get her in trouble with that guy if he happens to be looking for her.

You know, the other day I found a little girl's picture on Facebook that looks very alike to brittany, I requested to add me as friends and sent a message but hasn't been any response.

Another thing is that you can see that I don't write a perfect english because is not my first language, I'm Mexican and that guy is American. (not a strong point but just wanted to mention it)

What is PI?

Thanks again

Old 03-08-2012, 06:19 PM

Just wanted to let you know the dream I always have...

Every time I dream of her I see her coming looking for me and I run away as fast and far as I can.

I think that I feel guilty that I didn't contact her for years and I don't want to confront her because I think she is going to be so mad etc....

When I got here to USA I called her immediately and after that I called her just one more time... I talked to the little girl and she said "..When are you coming back.."... my God! That broke my heart and decided not to called again because even when I wanted to go back immediately I had family issues that needed to be attended.

We wrote each other a few times but the email account I used with her got cancelled because I didn't even want to read her messages.

I know I sound like a coward and I accept I am and that's why I want to apologize.

The girl should be like 18-19 now... she called me "dad" once, something I will remember my whole life.

I'll keep trying to find them even when I feel it would be impossible.

It occurred to me that I could post some Ads in newspaper's classifieds or something like that.

Well guys.. I'll keep trying.

Thanks to everyone.

Last edited by Vickx69; 03-08-2012 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 03-08-2012, 06:22 PM

469 posts, read 764,132 times
Careful what you wish for. I once found a "Friend" whom I hadnt seen in about 18 years. Not only did she not want to be found, she wasnt the same person. The years had been hard on her and taken a toll. It really ruined the memories of the great times we had.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:34 PM

Wow! I never thought about that...

However I still need to find them just to let her know I never forgot them.

Probably not to be friends again but just to say I'm sorry.. Maybe you guys understand what I'm feeling.

Thanks

Old 03-08-2012, 07:52 PM

19,828 posts, read 56,039,834 times
PI = private investigator
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or