Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 05:44 PM

1 posts, read 1,955 times

Advertisements

So, That is my half brother, He is my mother Lacy Linn Choate, Before she changed her name Linda S Choate, Or Before she married my dad, Linda S Henry. His last known whereabouts are Mitchell South Dakota. He is now in Prison in Springfield SD. His Father is Rick Eckert, He has two other full blood brother, Christian, and Lyle, and then myself his half sister, Amber. I'm 18, and all I know is he was 18 when I was born... So do the math there to get his age. I just want to know why he's in prison, or maybe connect with someone who knew him, I haven't see or talked to him in 11 years. He does have a step-mother, I don't remember her name, however the first name is Liz, That could be a nick name. I just want to know what happened. He's really skinny, Or was... And uhmm.. Very socially awkward... If you know anything please Resond!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2012, 06:37 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,491,967 times
Sending you a direct message.

Old 02-20-2013, 07:32 AM

2 posts, read 3,301 times
might know your half-brother...a lot of the details in your story match the Tom i knew, i met him through a friend of mine in Stacy, MN. Didn't know him to well but he seemed like a decent guy before he started drinking, then my friend and i sorta lost touch with him. We heard he had gotten into some trouble and was accused of some horrible things, we wouldn't believe he would do what they say he did but then he plead guilty... never really heard more on the case Sorry i don't really have a good pic of him, but if he's the tom i know this is what happened to him...
Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitor sites is not allowed
does this look like him in this link?

Last edited by Yac; 02-27-2013 at 07:10 AM..

Old 02-20-2013, 07:52 AM

14,454 posts, read 20,630,704 times
The one from that link was born in 1974. You can always write that Thomas D. a letter c/o the prison in South Dakota. If you talked to him 11 years ago, and the conversation was even somewhat friendly, a letter to him at the prison should get you a reply.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:08 PM

1,724 posts, read 2,491,967 times
someonehere

I remember this post. I did send her his info and his picture and she said it was him.

Old 02-22-2013, 04:12 PM

2 posts, read 3,301 times
Update...I heard thru the grapevine he was transferred to Minnesota recently. not sure if that helps any...

Old 02-22-2013, 06:48 PM

2 posts, read 3,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberEC View Post
So, That is my half brother, He is my mother Lacy Linn Choate, Before she changed her name Linda S Choate, Or Before she married my dad, Linda S Henry. His last known whereabouts are Mitchell South Dakota. He is now in Prison in Springfield SD. His Father is Rick Eckert, He has two other full blood brother, Christian, and Lyle, and then myself his half sister, Amber. I'm 18, and all I know is he was 18 when I was born... So do the math there to get his age. I just want to know why he's in prison, or maybe connect with someone who knew him, I haven't see or talked to him in 11 years. He does have a step-mother, I don't remember her name, however the first name is Liz, That could be a nick name. I just want to know what happened. He's really skinny, Or was... And uhmm.. Very socially awkward... If you know anything please Resond!!!
send me email I have all your info

Old 02-22-2013, 06:51 PM

2 posts, read 3,217 times
Default Thomas

hit me up at eckert2008@myway.com I have all your info for you, I will give you my home number after recving your reply. Sue Eckert

Old 02-22-2013, 11:27 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,004,288 times
I wish people wouldn't DM information. It makes it harder for everyone else to figure out what has already been tried.

While MrBill might have found a picture, the subsequent poster actually knew the missing person first hand.

The OP wants to know what happened, she wants to talk to real people who actually knew her father.

Thankfully that has happened. Hopefully, the OP will come back and find the posts.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:29 AM

14,454 posts, read 20,630,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I wish people wouldn't DM information.
It makes it harder for everyone else to figure out what has already been tried.
Hopes makes a very good point.
The Op confirmed that the Thomas who's photo was sent to them by MrBillM was the right one.
Maybe he's is South Dakota, maybe he's in Minnesota.
Either way, a letter to him in c/o the "facility" will reach him, if the Op wants to communicate again after the 11 years.

Last edited by howard555; 02-23-2013 at 07:09 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search