U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 01:50 PM

10,840 posts, read 14,882,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaelb View Post
I read this from time to time, and I'd be concerned about ppl lying about who they are, or being stalkers or domestic abusers. I would think it's a liability to give lots of info about another person, since it could lead to some real scary issues....
It seems easy to read a few pages of a thread and then jump in, and do nothing but repeat what is already there, in public view.

But, no photo, no physical address, and other "lack of."

If I am looking for Joe, for example, and I am willing to send my photo but Joe doesn't have one. And I have a physical address and Joe only has a post office box.
Well, sorry to tell Joe, but it is not time for me to conclude that Joe is Joe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2012, 08:31 PM

4 posts, read 3,115 times
Hello. I understand what you are sayin. i recently join this site myself in hopes of finding my brother in Florida. Can you recommend anyone to help me please.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:54 AM

4 posts, read 4,363 times
I am searching for my lost family members and it is so difficult finding anything useful. I guess it is mainly due to not knowing where to start. I only have partial information and that makes it even harder. I was hoping I could find some information or even a thread that would lead me to a discussion forum. I have tried most of the pay for info sites and if I don't have any info to input other than say fathers name it doesn't turn up with anything useful. Please if anyone has some suggestions let me know. Thank you very much. I have been working on this for 20 years now and only found out bear bones info.

Old 05-11-2012, 11:05 AM

239 posts, read 410,116 times
Jennifer,

please start your own thread. On the homepage of this forum in the left corner above is where you can start your own thread.
As a subject use the name of the person you are searching for. In the text box give all the info you have (no social please).
Then the searches might be able to help you.
Good luck
Daniela

Old 05-11-2012, 06:48 PM

1 posts, read 1,054 times
Default please help

hi my name is canaan travis, i am 16, and i am looking for my brother whom ive never met.. he was put up for adoption as soon as he was born because in the time period he was at the girls parents made the girl put him up for adoption and my dad couldnt take care of him

all i know is his name is nick and he lives in california, my fathers name is howard douglas travis the third
im not sure what the girls name was, i think nick is about 19... i know its not much to work with but if somebody can help me somehow ill be so grateful, all ive wanted lately is to meet my brother

Old 05-12-2012, 12:10 AM

4 posts, read 4,363 times
Thank you very much.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:09 PM

4,907 posts, read 6,126,527 times
Default Searching for hcgCali, DeeHexi and

all the other familiar names from this forum. I know they come and go but, I miss these people and the wonderful service they provided. There are many others, I know. Is Mr. Bill still around ?

Please come back.

Old 07-29-2012, 07:35 AM

1,611 posts, read 1,950,269 times
I'm still around Annie. Just very busy with life these days.

Old 07-29-2012, 08:13 AM

1,137 posts, read 1,875,478 times
I've been wondering too! Hope everyone is ok.

Old 07-29-2012, 08:31 AM

239 posts, read 410,116 times
Hi Annie,

thanks for 'worrying'... I am ok, but also have a very busy schedule these days... I will be back when things calm down around here. Promise! And if YOU need something just send me a message.

Hugs from Germany
Daniela
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search