U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2006, 08:37 PM

296 posts, read 1,157,394 times

Advertisements

Looking for a Sammy Lewis that lived in the Little Rock area around 1959+ and worked at a bicycle factory (?) somewhere in the area. He had brown curly hair and green eyes and a short, stocky build. He was also in the Navy and had a twin brother. He is probably in his 70's now. Appreciate any info if by chance you remember him.

Old 07-01-2007, 07:29 AM

13 posts, read 55,086 times
Iam MOHAMMED BOUHAMIDI from MOROCCO and I am looking for my ex wife PAULA s HOUSTON and my son TARIK S BOUHAMIDI ;if some one from jacksonville ar get to know them please let me them know ,that I am looking for them both my e mail is : mohammedbouhamidi@yahoo.com

Old 07-01-2007, 07:32 AM

13 posts, read 55,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouhamidi View Post
Iam MOHAMMED BOUHAMIDI from MOROCCO and I am looking for my ex wife PAULA s HOUSTON and my son TARIK S BOUHAMIDI ;if some one from jacksonville ar get to know them please let me them know ,that I am looking for them both my e mail is : mohammedbouhamidi@yahoo.com
and thanks to anyone that will help me

Old 07-18-2007, 05:43 AM

2 posts, read 23,603 times
People, I need to find one person.How can I do it? Because I don't even know his present name (his past name was Abduhalil), last name, adress, in short, I have no information about his present life. I just know he lives in USA. So about his past life. He was from USSR, more precisely from Uzbekistan. He used to live in Chinoz (please read "i" like [i] not like [ai]). His father was Usta Abdujalil (or Abduzhalil), mother was Karomat.
And their children from older to younger
Asolat (sister)
Abduhalil (his past name) - He is that person whom I am looking for
Abdugani (brother)
Husan (brother)
Saida (sister)
Hayri (sister)
Sattor (brother)

In the Second World War he might be taken prisoner. Then he must have been saved from prison and after it he went to USA (I think as a refugee). Because returning people after war who was in prison, here sent them to prison in USSR (I don't know why). So that's why he didn't come back. In USA he might change his real name.

His little brother Abdugani asked me to find him, I am his nephew. Because He wants to see him, and thinks it will be difficult to die not seeing his older brother.

So, if anybody knows about him (maybe his neighboors, children, grandchildren), please let me know, write me to e-mail: odiljon2003@yahoo.com
I will very glad if I find him.

Old 07-18-2007, 08:03 AM

310 posts, read 659,229 times
Do You Have Any Other Info On Sammy Lewis? Was His Name Actual Samuel? Parent's Name? Siblings? Etc.

Old 07-01-2008, 01:45 PM

6 posts, read 26,536 times
am looking for my mom her name is EMAN WALEED she is half palestinian and half egyptian having usa passport she was living and married to my dad in united arab emirates and she got two kids one is me and sis khulood ...my name is nora rashed al suwaidi my dad is rashed ali al suwaidi, my parents divorced and since i was little girl she left and i heared that she moved to live in usa,.. she works in cosmetics and haire care i guess in a salon....could anyone help? plz e-mail me : attention_now@hotmail.com
thanks

Old 01-22-2009, 09:01 PM

1 posts, read 13,926 times
hey im looking for my lost cusin he was about 1 are 2 when he got tooking away. he lived in rogerville tennessee and his name was james wallace please someone help are tell me what to do to find him

Old 01-23-2009, 11:47 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,117,657 times
candy, if you google the name James wallace and rogerville TN, there are two telephone listings. I dont know if that is your cousin but you could try it.

Old 02-28-2009, 02:49 PM

1 posts, read 13,523 times
Default lookin for long lost half-brother or sister...

Hi everyone the names Rolando..im in san francisco, CA but was born in san estanislao, paraguay n raised in asuncion, paraguay until i was 5 y/o n i was adopted...I am looking for my half-brother or sister..who also was born three years after me which makes them turnin 17 this year..we both got adopted but they were adopted from a diff. family who lived in maryland..though i dont no if they still live there..i don't know much but i know that if they know bout our mother they know that her name is Maria Antoliana Parra...n our names use to be Parra...my name uses to be Rolando DeJesús Parra...

Old 06-21-2009, 05:10 PM

23 posts, read 148,748 times
Default Looking for long lost cousins in Maryland

I believe them to be twins. David Marsh. Richard Marsh.

They disappeared from our family in 1969 when they were young children (approximately 5-6 years old), and they were taken to the White Marsh area of Maryland by their father after their mother died.

Other siblings are Michael Brandon Hurst and Philip Randall Hurst, along with his wife Myrna Neff Hurst and their daughter.

dbacley821@aol.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search