U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2012, 06:44 AM

102 posts, read 123,053 times

Advertisements

My name is Kutia,

I am and have been searching for my 3 daughters Torrie Sutton, Jasmine Robbs, and Olivia Robbs. They where adopted in Orange County, California.

Background information: Altough my children where originally taken from me I signed over my rights to them in court for two reasons 1. Because I thought it was the right thing to do becuse I wanted them to have a good future that I could not provide 2. Because I was promised by the families that was adopting them that I could always see them and be apart of there lives. This never happened, for years I blamed them that they stopped letting me see my daughters but really it was my fault. They where taken away because I was homeless (they where living with friends), and had a drug problem. Then my sister passed away at 32 from cancer and my drug problem got worse. So I thought I was doing the right thing for my daughters.

For all of the skeptics, before having an opinion of my actions let me say I have waited until I had something to offer them and was a better and different person to look for them. I have been clean off drugs for 8 years, I have a good job in the educational field, and I am going to school to get my bachelors degree in Business. I have lived in the same place for the past 5 1/2 years, and I am very proud of the person I have become and my accomplishments. I want to be able to tell my daughters why I did what I did, and let them know that all though then I was a selfish mess, not a day goes by that I have not thought about them, loved them or missed them.

Here is some information about my daughters. However I do have some information on the last families that they lived with but I will only send a direct message to a moderator or someone related with doing the searches.

Torrie N. Sutton DOB 06/07/94
born in St. Charles, Mo. -Adopted out of Orange County, CA.
Torrie was born with down syndrome, and middle mental retardation
She was last seen by my brother at the Block of Orange (Orange, CA) with a group of other children from a school or a home.
Moderator cut: we do not help in the search for minors, so info has been removed
I am not expecting miracles and dont expect anyone to forgive me for what I did, I just want them to know that me and there other siblings have never forget about them. And I am sorry for what I did.

Thank you everyone for your time.

-Kutia

Last edited by katzenfreund; 11-23-2012 at 01:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2012, 09:57 AM

19,828 posts, read 56,039,834 times
C-D does not help to find minors. If your older daughter is living with one of her younger sisters, it would be dangerous tip try to find her.

Old 11-23-2012, 02:33 AM

2 posts, read 1,164 times
Default your children

I know your children they are great girls please contact me

Old 12-11-2012, 08:44 AM

102 posts, read 123,053 times
Default My children

Hi Sameplace, I sent you a direct message and hope to hear from you.

Old 12-21-2012, 01:44 AM

2 posts, read 1,164 times
I sent you a inbox with number
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search