U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 12:07 AM

10 posts, read 11,086 times

Advertisements

My name is Phong . I have been trying to look for my Uncle ( My family has been lost him around 20 years ) . His name is Lu Chi Nguyen ( Nguyễn Chí Lư – 60 ages now).He was born in 11/01/1952 and In 1972 He was stationed at Viet Nam Mitilary school , KBC 4721 ( Air Training Center in Nha Trang ) – Class of 1972 : 72/608-816 – TTHL KQ / DOAN HSQS & DSCN . After 1975 He lives in Arkansas –US . And around 1990 my family has been lost his info . My grandmother name is Nguyen Thi Chi and He had 4 sibling (Thi Lu – Tri Li - Tri Ly – Thi Thu )

I’m 27 years old and never seen my Uncle once but I’ve a his picture . Last know him to be in 1620 S.Caraway rd , Apt 5A Jonesboro , Arkansas 72401. He may have to changed it but I belive he has still lived in Jonesboro area – ARK because I has seen his info on peoplefinders.com ( find relative page ) .But also Is unsure if he still alive or deceased….. Would hope him to be alive . My family really want to get in contact with him but I don’t know how ? I lives in Viet Nam , if you know his or possibly he read this . I would love to say Hello and that My family miss you so much . So if someone help or his whereabouts could they . Please let him know that I am still trying to find him. You can email me at giaiphapnhanh@hotmail.com. Or call me at +84948.179.139.

Many thanks.

My Uncle picture :
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2012, 10:51 AM

1,062 posts, read 2,160,404 times
Try this website. I believe they might be related (either his wife or daughter).
Lu Jan Nguyen Real Estate Re - Jonesboro, AR - Real Estate Agent in Jonesboro, Arkansas
There is an address and landline telephone number that is listed. Good luck!

Old 05-05-2012, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecam222 View Post
Try this website. I believe they might be related (either his wife or daughter).
Lu Jan Nguyen Real Estate Re - Jonesboro, AR - Real Estate Agent in Jonesboro, Arkansas
There is an address and landline telephone number that is listed. Good luck!
Thank you for your help . I found see information in this website and I also called to this phone number but She said me that : " Please don't call me " and then take off her phone. ( I called to her 2 times but as same ).

Old 05-05-2012, 03:02 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,847,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by giaiphapnhanh View Post
Thank you for your help . I found see information in this website and I also called to this phone number but She said me that : " Please don't call me " and then take off her phone. ( I called to her 2 times but as same ).
If Lu Chi Nguyen is a man's name,
can Lu Jan Nguyen be a woman's name?

------------------------------------------------------
Phone calls can have a variety of results.

If they are comfortable receiving a phone call from a person they may not know, and if they are the person being looked for, and if are wanting to be found, the phone call may work fine.
If any of the 3 if's, or any of the 2 and's, don't match, then the results can vary, from good to bad or in-between.

Hope you find your Uncle soon.

Last edited by howard555; 05-05-2012 at 03:22 PM..

Old 05-05-2012, 03:40 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,768,657 times
Phong,
His birthdate is 1/11/1952 and his wife is Jan A Nguyen, age 60, previously Jan A Banks. I looked up her relatives but no one had a phone listed.

The Rich Cove address Ecam found for Lu Jan Nguyan Real Estate is listed as one of Lu Chi's former addresses, so it is the right person, the business name being a combination of their names. Perhaps the business closed when the housing market declined. They are not currently listed with the Board of Realtors.

This address comes up for them now, with no phone listed:
LU C Nguyen
626 Melody Ln
Jonesboro, AR 72401-4965
Associated: Jan A Nguyen

However, a reverse-search of the phone Ecam found comes up with the same address. Maybe Jan is answering and she doesn't understand you are a relative?

N Lu
(870) 935-9243
626 Melody Ln
Jonesboro, AR 72401-4965

You could try writing a letter to your Uncle at that address.

You could also contact other realtors in the Jonesboro area. Realtors in the same community usually know each other, and maybe someone can put you in contact with your uncle.

Last edited by hcgCali; 05-05-2012 at 04:13 PM..

Old 05-05-2012, 04:01 PM

That real estate business is showing as opening in 2010.

If your Uncle married the former Jan Banks, then your Uncle is well aware of her other children, and they with your Uncle. Their all family.
Since you have never met or talked to your Uncle, and you already called Jan, you know the results you got. If your Uncle is alive and well, and not on his death bed, you have time on your side.

Last edited by howard555; 05-05-2012 at 04:30 PM..

Old 05-05-2012, 05:46 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,768,657 times
Phong, I checked the property records and Lu and Jan do currently own and live at the Melody address. Try writing a letter.

Old 05-05-2012, 05:50 PM

They've been at that house since about May 2010.
Before that they've owned other properties.

If his Mother or Father is still alive, or his brothers or sisters are alive, you might consider letting them send a letter and enclose Lu's photo.
You said he had written letters to your Uncle?
That implies Lu has a brother? (if your Uncle wrote your Uncle)

They do not know you, I'd suggest you consider letting one of Lu's "known" blood relatives send him a letter.
"Known" relative meaning someone he knows very clearly from the period 1975-1990.

Lu bought a house in 1991. That is around the year you lost contact at that apartment address, right?

Last edited by howard555; 05-05-2012 at 06:10 PM..

Old 05-05-2012, 06:00 PM

You have various ways to write him, if that is your choice.
Have it sent from Vietnam by one of his known relatives, by certified or registered mail, so Lu has to sign for it, and bypass Jan, since she hung the phone up on you.
Or even find a kind person in the USA willing to let you send the letter and photo to them, they can send it out registered mail, so it arrives from a US address, if you feel at all like they might reject your contact. Whether they are wanting to communicate is up to them.
You said they planned to help all the relatives come here to live.
That may not be so easy, years ago or now, except for brothers, sisters, and parents of Lu.
Maybe too many wanted to come here with their help, and immigration presented problems for non parents or non siblings, and it was too much for them to handle, emotionally and otherwise. He moved out of the apartment and never kept in touch with his relatives in Vietnam for some reason. WHAT that reason might be, might need to be considered.
You lost his address since he moved, but HE may have had your address after he moved and he did not write.

Last edited by howard555; 05-05-2012 at 06:26 PM..

Old 05-06-2012, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
Phong,
His birthdate is 1/11/1952 and his wife is Jan A Nguyen, age 60, previously Jan A Banks. I looked up her relatives but no one had a phone listed.

The Rich Cove address Ecam found for Lu Jan Nguyan Real Estate is listed as one of Lu Chi's former addresses, so it is the right person, the business name being a combination of their names. Perhaps the business closed when the housing market declined. They are not currently listed with the Board of Realtors.

This address comes up for them now, with no phone listed:
LU C Nguyen
626 Melody Ln
Jonesboro, AR 72401-4965
Associated: Jan A Nguyen

However, a reverse-search of the phone Ecam found comes up with the same address. Maybe Jan is answering and she doesn't understand you are a relative?

N Lu
(870) 935-9243
626 Melody Ln
Jonesboro, AR 72401-4965

You could try writing a letter to your Uncle at that address.

You could also contact other realtors in the Jonesboro area. Realtors in the same community usually know each other, and maybe someone can put you in contact with your uncle.
Thanks hcgcali! I'll try writting a letter to that address . I think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search