U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-23-2007, 02:32 AM

2 posts, read 11,917 times
Question Long Lost Daughter

I haven't seen my daughter since she was 4. She is now 21 years old. Last I knew She lived in Los Angeles/Ventura area of California. Her name is Theresa Anne Cooper. I've searched for her with no luck, if anyone can help me find my daughter, please contact me.
Thank you,

Carol Plants

PS. She also has 2 kid sisters that would love to meet her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2007, 02:50 AM

634 posts, read 1,929,002 times
Do you believe she's interested in being found?

Old 09-23-2007, 02:52 AM

2 posts, read 11,917 times
I think she would want to know I'm looking for her.

Old 09-23-2007, 09:33 AM

2,541 posts, read 7,411,555 times
Why after all this time if you do not mind me asking?

She is probably wondering that too

Have you tried Free People Search by ZabaSearch!

Old 09-23-2007, 07:47 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,777,418 times
Everyone has a story .. I hope the outcome is what you want.

I haven't talked to my father for 20 years ... well that was through a letter....... my mother caused so much turmoil that he would not come around - I DO NOT BLAME him ...
Everyone has their reasons why they stay away .. .are not connected or whatever ...
I hope yours is a good reason ........ and you find your daughter one way or another ...

Part of me checks here daily just to see if my dad is looking for me

Best wishes

Old 05-12-2008, 08:06 AM

1,396 posts, read 2,108,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPlants View Post
I haven't seen my daughter since she was 4. She is now 21 years old. Last I knew She lived in Los Angeles/Ventura area of California. Her name is Theresa Anne Cooper. I've searched for her with no luck, if anyone can help me find my daughter, please contact me.
Thank you,

Carol Plants

PS. She also has 2 kid sisters that would love to meet her.
Was she living with her father? If so, can you provide his name? It is much easier to track men (since their names do not usually change) and I am sure he has been around longer to create more records.

Whatever your story, most members on this board are here to help!

Old 11-17-2010, 12:21 PM

1 posts, read 3,692 times
hello....i am my father first child and dont know where he is now i hope to see him one day.my name is sarah mitchell my father name is anrold mitchell my mom dont talk much about my father there so much i want to ask i am not mad at him at all.

Old 11-18-2010, 02:31 AM

8 posts, read 6,910 times
Default good luck

I think its allways good to fill in the jigsaw puzzle of your life. Unanswered questions keep on spinning in your head even if you dont want to think about it.
I have been looking for my wifes relatives she had never seen or even knew how they were looking.

Few days ago I finally received a good tip. She is really happy with that information after 46 years!! Even it was not much and still waiting to find her half sister, this was a blessing.

Keep on searching, I wish you good luck.

Paul
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search