U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 09:14 AM

1,520 posts, read 2,260,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
If they were born with the last name of Hill, (the name of their biological Father) [/color].

It's rather, well it is, against the law to give kids away.
you might re-read what is posted as you continually twist things around. no mention was made of the father. the MOTHER'S name is Hill. against the law or not, that is what she believes happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2012, 09:16 AM

65 posts, read 55,591 times
thalast name hill is my mothers name!!! we never knew who r fathers were!! and it might have been against tha law for her 2 GIVE her children away but she did!!!!!!! one of my sisters was given 2 somebody and she never adopted her!! so idk how it all works but there was away around all that! oh and robert was gone be4 i was born and i was with the others until tha age of about 4 or 5!

Old 07-29-2012, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessarie hill View Post
thalast name hill is my mothers name!!! we never knew who r fathers were!! and it might have been against tha law for her 2 GIVE her children away but she did!!!!!!! one of my sisters was given 2 somebody and she never adopted her!! so idk how it all works but there was away around all that! oh and robert was gone be4 i was born and i was with the others until tha age of about 4 or 5!
i understand and it certainly isn't the first time i've heard of children being given away. i talked to a grandmother one time that was looking for the grandkids that her daughter gave away. it's pretty tough to find people like that.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:23 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,850,338 times
Quote:
If Robert and Nathaniel still have the legal last name of Hill, then hopefully you can find one, or both of them, very soon.

I hope so.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:25 AM

i dont have a reason 2 lie or bend tha truth (frm what i have been told) all i want is 2 find my brothers it not my fault we couldnt be 2gether when we were little i just want US 2 have tha choice!!!!!

Old 07-29-2012, 09:31 AM

Quote:
i dont have a reason 2 lie or bend tha truth (frm what i have been told) all i want is 2 find my brothers it not my fault we couldnt be 2gether when we were little i just want US 2 have tha choice!!!!!
it is likely that they went by the last name of whoever had them. so far the only kids i found were the ones looking for their family, if they knew who they were. please don't be upset by the other posts.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:31 AM

i talked 2 my grandma lastnite and she said tha last thing she heard about nathaniel was when she worked n a cleaners and a lady and a man came n with him and he was about 6 and they told her my mother GAVE him 2 them and they were about 2 move and wanted me and him 2 see eachother b4 they did but they never returned! she sais she believes thá womans name was donna but it was along time ago and she cant remember stuff like she use 2!

Old 07-29-2012, 09:33 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,850,338 times
Quote:
All you can do, is go by what you were told, and what you know.

All of you were very small children, and there is no way to positively know what names your brothers are using. It may be Hill and it may not.

When you see a long list of names and addresses and phone numbers from a web link, you need to be careful how you approach such a list. Results can vary greatly, from successful to very disappointing.

At least you and your sisters have been re-united (?) and you can take comfort in that, as you keep searching for your brothers.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:34 AM

Quote:
i talked 2 my grandma lastnite and she said tha last thing she heard about nathaniel was when she worked n a cleaners and a lady and a man came n with him and he was about 6 and they told her my mother GAVE him 2 them and they were about 2 move and wanted me and him 2 see eachother b4 they did but they never returned! she sais she believes thá womans name was donna but it was along time ago and she cant remember stuff like she use 2!
well at least they sound like nice people. and it sounds like the boys went to different families then.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:36 AM

i try not 2 get upset but i dont have a reason 2 lie or make up anything! it wasnt by choice i didnt get 2 be with them but we have 2 pay for sumthing she did and sumbody acts like oh well it was my choice well it wasnt but it is my choice that I want 2 have my brothers n my life! thank u for tryin and not being mean!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search