U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 09:37 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,847,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thgenSF View Post

it is likely that they went by the last name of whoever had them.
That was my point all along, when suggesting that their last name may not be Hill at all.
I'm glad to see you agree.

------------------------------------------------------------
dessarie:
Try not to get your hopes up too high, when you see a long list of names and addresses from a web link. Searches are rarely that easy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2012, 09:43 AM

1,520 posts, read 2,260,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
If they were born with the last name of Hill, (the name of their biological Father) and were adolpted out, through an agency or through DSS, their last name is not currently Hill.
[/color].
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
That was my point all along, when suggesting that their last name may not be Hill at all.
I'm glad to see you agree.
well that is not what you SAID. please don't upset the poor girl that is giving the only information that she has just because YOU don't think people live this way. THEY DO.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:45 AM

65 posts, read 55,569 times
yes with help i found my sisters thank goodness! i just wish i had my brothers 2! or even just 2 know they r ok! and for them 2 know we still love them and never forgot them! i started looking for them when i was 18 i found brandy ánd she was only 17 but i found hers becuz of her crimnal record! jessica i found 2 yrs ago on here with help!! 2day is my 29 birthday and i will keep serching no matter whát

Old 07-29-2012, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessarie hill View Post
yes with help i found my sisters thank goodness! i just wish i had my brothers 2! or even just 2 know they r ok! and for them 2 know we still love them and never forgot them! i started looking for them when i was 18 i found brandy ánd she was only 17 but i found hers becuz of her crimnal record! jessica i found 2 yrs ago on here with help!! 2day is my 29 birthday and i will keep serching no matter whát
happy birthday! i will keep looking. you've already searched criminal records? do you know any of your mother's friends from that time?

Old 07-29-2012, 09:59 AM

if i had more infor. i would have álready said whát it was!! i can only go by what i hve been told! it doesnt help thát my mother wont give me info. cuz she doest want 2 or cuz she cant remember! at tha time we we were givin away she was on drugs really bad! my sister jessica was givin 2 a lady that my mom didnteven know! they lady said she was told she was suppose 2 get a white bby ( WHICH WAS ME) but she told her my bby sister which she was only about 7 months! my grandma took me cuz i was thá only one that didnt use diápers and she was already livin out of her car! brandy was givin 2 á man that was thought 2 her father but wasnt! my grandmá said when robert was about 1 my mom left with him and when she came back he wasnt with her anymore when they started askin for him she just said i dont! and when she got n trouble for leavin us at home by ours she started givin us áway one by one!

Old 07-29-2012, 10:01 AM

no i dont know any of her friends she moved around so much and she cant remember what she has done! but thánks for tha happy birthday!

Old 07-29-2012, 10:55 AM

4,904 posts, read 6,117,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thgenSF View Post
you might re-read what is posted as you continually twist things around. no mention was made of the father. the MOTHER'S name is Hill. against the law or not, that is what she believes happened.
Sounds like you are really trying to help this lady. Good luck ! It wouldn't let me rep you again....LOL.

Old 07-29-2012, 11:01 AM

4,904 posts, read 6,117,657 times
Quote:
if i had more infor. i would have álready said whát it was!! i can only go by what i hve been told! it doesnt help thát my mother wont give me info. cuz she doest want 2 or cuz she cant remember! at tha time we we were givin away she was on drugs really bad! my sister jessica was givin 2 a lady that my mom didnteven know! they lady said she was told she was suppose 2 get a white bby ( WHICH WAS ME) but she told her my bby sister which she was only about 7 months! my grandma took me cuz i was thá only one that didnt use diápers and she was already livin out of her car! brandy was givin 2 á man that was thought 2 her father but wasnt! my grandmá said when robert was about 1 my mom left with him and when she came back he wasnt with her anymore when they started askin for him she just said i dont! and when she got n trouble for leavin us at home by ours she started givin us áway one by one!
If this is all true andModerator cut: if you see trolling behavior, please report, let's not open up a can of worms on the forumyou have had a hard time of it.....I wish you the best of luck in your search and I commend 5htgensf for trying to help. I wish I knew all of the search tips. I am a genealogist and am pretty good at tracking info but, this is a special area to be really effective. God bless all of those who have given of their time so generously.

dessarie hill, don't give up.

Last edited by katzenfreund; 07-29-2012 at 12:14 PM..

Old 07-29-2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
no i dont know any of her friends she moved around so much and she cant remember what she has done! but thánks for tha happy birthday!
do you recognize any features on this guy that might indicate family?

https://www.facebook.com/nate.hill.378

he might go by nate or nathan.

Old 07-29-2012, 11:40 AM

idk i have a pic of me and him but we were reálly little! idk how 2 post pics!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search