U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 10:35 PM

2 posts, read 4,848 times

Advertisements

I have been searching for my 17 year old daughters father ROBERT LEE MORGAN the third Born 6/21 for over 10 years she will be 18 in a few months and she is so broken that she does not know her father. I spoke with him in early 1999 and that was the last contact we had his parents Robert Lee Morgan Sr and step mother Elaine Morgan live in San Diego on 444th st I believe . I know his real mothers name is Loretta and she used to live in Harrisonburg Virginia. He also has a sister or two who also live in CA I do know that he has gotten married and had other children , He has a nickname "Casper" that lots of people know him by. I have googled and searched every webpage possible I just dont have enough information for most of them. Please if anyone has any information My daughter would be able to fill the void in her heart and I would be most greatful. Even if it's a small piece of information anything will help. If you know him please tell him Shyianne wants to know her daddy there are no bad feelings on our end we just want him in her life , she has had several medical problems through her life and we need his family health information also. Thank you and God Bless
here is my personal email mommieandtre@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2012, 05:38 PM

2,457 posts, read 6,325,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommieandtre View Post
I have been searching for my 17 year old daughters father ROBERT LEE MORGAN the third Born 6/21 for over 10 years she will be 18 in a few months and she is so broken that she does not know her father. I spoke with him in early 1999 and that was the last contact we had his parents Robert Lee Morgan Sr and step mother Elaine Morgan live in San Diego on 444th st I believe . I know his real mothers name is Loretta and she used to live in Harrisonburg Virginia. He also has a sister or two who also live in CA I do know that he has gotten married and had other children , He has a nickname "Casper" that lots of people know him by. I have googled and searched every webpage possible I just dont have enough information for most of them. Please if anyone has any information My daughter would be able to fill the void in her heart and I would be most greatful. Even if it's a small piece of information anything will help. If you know him please tell him Shyianne wants to know her daddy there are no bad feelings on our end we just want him in her life , she has had several medical problems through her life and we need his family health information also. Thank you and God Bless
You wrote he was born 6/21 but didn't write which year. And what towns in CA has he lived? We have to have a starting place too.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:55 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,868,441 times
Quote:

I have been searching for ROBERT LEE MORGAN the third,
Born 6/21 for over 10 years

she will be 18 in a few months and she is so broken that she does not know her father.

I spoke with him in early 1999 and that was the last contact we had his parents Robert Lee Morgan Sr and step mother Elaine Morgan live in San Diego on 444th st I believe . I know his real mothers name is Loretta and she used to live in Harrisonburg Virginia. He also has a sister or two who also live in CA I do know that he has gotten married and had other children
What do you mean when you say: Born 6/21 for over 10 years

So, Robert is Robert Morgan III?
Why is his Father's name, Robert Sr.?

It should be:
Grandfather: Robert Morgan.
And his son would be Robert Morgan II.
And his son, the person you are looking for. would be Robert Morgan III.

So Robert Morgan II and Robert Morgan Sr. are the same person?
----------------------
Did you write down the phone number when you talked to him in 1999?
Where was he, when you talked to him?

Old 07-18-2012, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Thank you and God Bless

As you may, or may not know, some step parents do not want their current spouse and children to know that they had kids with another person. So, you have to be careful when you contact people. If they happen to be trying to forget the past, you might have the right phone number, or address, but you get the phone hung up on you, or you are told you have the wrong number (when in fact you did have the right number).

If you get some phone numbers, and you call, the lady of the house might answer the phone.
How are you going to explain to her that you want to speak to her husband?
That is just an example, of how a phone call can be uncomfortable for the person you are calling, as well as yourself.

There are many Robert Morgans in Ca. and over the USA.
You last spoke to him in 1999. Maybe he has been moving around, maybe not.

Here is one of the Robert L. Morgans in San Diego.
You might want to write a short letter, and enclose a stamp self addressed envelope. That way, they can reply back to you. Let your note explain who you are.
THAT Robert L. Morgan below, may not be your daughter's Father. But you want to get THAT Robert, shown below, to reply back to you, EVEN if he is the wrong one.
If you handle your letter, or phone call, properly, you'll get a reply back and be able to eliminate the name below. If you are not careful in your communication, your letter might end up in the trash can.

I have no idea if this is the person you are looking for, or whether they are a relative of your daughter's Father. The names are quite common.

Robert L. Morgan
3553 Buena Vista St
San Diego, CA 92109
858-270-6989

Old 07-18-2012, 10:52 AM

1,520 posts, read 2,262,039 times
[quote=howard555;25224996]What do you mean when you say: Born 6/21 for over 10 years

I have been searching for my 17 year old daughters father (ROBERT LEE MORGAN the third Born 6/21) for over 10 years.

i think that was the intended sentence.

Old 07-23-2012, 11:49 AM

[quote=5thgenSF;25225897]
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
What do you mean when you say: Born 6/21 for over 10 years

I have been searching for my 17 year old daughters father (ROBERT LEE MORGAN the third Born 6/21) for over 10 years.

i think that was the intended sentence.
You are surely correct, some punctuation marks missing, throughout.

Old 07-23-2012, 01:56 PM

2 posts, read 4,848 times
Yes the Robert I'm looking for is Robert lee Morgan the third his father is sr, and I'm sure through writing I made some errors its a very tough situation for me and so proof reading just added to my tears. His (Robert born 6/21) father does know about our daughter as does Robert born 6/21 I used to send pictures throughout the year to the grandparents in turn the grandparents would show the pictures to Robert 6/21. I'm going to enclose my personal email so that if anyone can help can email me directly mommieandtre@yahoo.com. I'm desperately looking to find him I do not want nor would I even think of causing him any problems my only agenda is to help my daughter find her father regardless if he wants to be in her life of not at least I as a mother can say I've done all I can do. I know he has lived in Navada,Virginia,California I also know he did prison time in all 3 states he is originally born and raised in California that is where his family roots are.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:05 PM

1,520 posts, read 2,262,039 times
could be in here then:

Mugshots - Mugshots.com - Find Arrest Mugshots Online. Arrest Records, Criminal Records, Official Records

Old 07-23-2012, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Yes the Robert I'm looking for is Robert lee Morgan the third his father is sr, and I'm sure through writing I made some errors its a very tough situation for me and so proof reading just added to my tears. His (Robert born 6/21) father does know about our daughter as does Robert born 6/21 I used to send pictures throughout the year to the grandparents in turn the grandparents would show the pictures to Robert 6/21. I'm going to enclose my personal email so that if anyone can help can email me directly mommieandtre@yahoo.com. I'm desperately looking to find him I do not want nor would I even think of causing him any problems my only agenda is to help my daughter find her father regardless if he wants to be in her life of not at least I as a mother can say I've done all I can do. I know he has lived in Navada,Virginia,California I also know he did prison time in all 3 states he is originally born and raised in California that is where his family roots are.
June 21st of what year?
Where was he born?
City?

Try to forget all the 3 Robert's, and tell us what you know about the one Robert you are looking for.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:16 PM

So, your daughter's Father was born June 21, 19??
Where was he born?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or