U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2012, 02:13 PM

1 posts, read 1,134 times

Advertisements

I have been trying to find my brother for the last 7 and half years. Last known address was the Phoenix, I don't know where in Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, I don't know? My mother died, it will be 2 years in October and he don't even know. Our lives have changed so much since we have seen him, he is not a missing person cause we don't know where he would be missing from. I would hire a detective but the last time I paid someone to do something like that for me without me being there they took my money and never did what I paid for! I'm not sure he wants to be found. I just want to know he is a live and well, I really miss him! Ricky if you or someone you know reads this please call me 903-343-1996 or 918-422-5995 I love and miss you!! Ricky is white, dark brown hair and eyes. he was born on November 18th 1974 he will be 37 this year. THANK YOU!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2012, 02:27 PM

1,520 posts, read 2,259,550 times
Search Results - PeopleFinders.com
age 37
Phoenix, AZ
Rose, OK

here are some possibilities (some don't show age or middle initial)

Ricky Martin Phone and Address | Zabasearch.com Free People Search

have you tried facebook?

Old 07-16-2012, 02:30 PM

8,614 posts, read 9,676,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda1968 View Post
I have been trying to find my brother for the last 7 and half years. Last known address was the Phoenix, I don't know where in Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, I don't know? My mother died, it will be 2 years in October and he don't even know. Our lives have changed so much since we have seen him, he is not a missing person cause we don't know where he would be missing from. I would hire a detective but the last time I paid someone to do something like that for me without me being there they took my money and never did what I paid for! I'm not sure he wants to be found. I just want to know he is a live and well, I really miss him! Ricky if you or someone you know reads this please call me 903-343-1996 or 918-422-5995 I love and miss you!! Ricky is white, dark brown hair and eyes. he was born on November 18th 1974 he will be 37 this year. THANK YOU!
I found a Ricky W. Martin, age 37, in Phoenix, former residence Rose, OK.. No address or phone number and don't really know how old the info is. There are 'possible relatives' listed: Donald M. Martin, Everett Martin, Loretta Faye Martin and Morcine Martin. Any of those sound familiar? If he has a landline phone you might be able to get a number from 411. Google Pipl.com and put his name in there. You'll find what I found but I know there are people on the forum that have more resources than I do. At least it looks like he might still be in Phoenix. Good luck!

Old 07-16-2012, 02:49 PM

1,520 posts, read 2,259,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertBrat View Post
I found a Ricky W. Martin, age 37, in Phoenix, former residence Rose, OK.. No address or phone number and don't really know how old the info is. There are 'possible relatives' listed: Donald M. Martin, Everett Martin, Loretta Faye Martin and Morcine Martin. Any of those sound familiar? If he has a landline phone you might be able to get a number from 411. Google Pipl.com and put his name in there. You'll find what I found but I know there are people on the forum that have more resources than I do. At least it looks like he might still be in Phoenix. Good luck!
that's the challenge i've noticed in recent years that so many people gave up their landline. makes it much harder to find them! but i guess the upside is that sometimes you can easily find people on facebook now. so maybe six dozen of one, half dozen of the other.

Old 07-16-2012, 06:38 PM

279 posts, read 682,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda1968 View Post
There is a Rick W Martin, with the same birth month and year, that was charged in Phoenix Muni Court in 2009 for DRIVING W/DL SUSP/REV FOR FTP OR FTA.
The charge date is Jan 28, 2009 and disposed 3/5/2009.
Case #M-0741-3944853.
Citation #PPD13549572.

There is another record filed 12/20/2004 and disposed 1/14/2005 in Phoenix Muni Court that involves FTA (3x), driving while suspended (2x) and no current registration.
Case #M-0741-3215864.
Citation #PPD13351582.
There are other cases but they fall before your seven year window.

Perhaps a call or a letter to Phoenix Muni Court could find an address to work from that might take you to his current whereabouts.

Phoenix Municipal Court.
300 West Washington Street Phoenix, AZ 85003
602-262-6421

I can not guarantee that they can assist you, though the records are probably public record.

Good luck, barracuda1968.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:34 PM

239 posts, read 253,472 times
Livin' La Vida Loca!

Old 07-17-2012, 07:41 AM

8,614 posts, read 9,676,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thgenSF View Post
that's the challenge i've noticed in recent years that so many people gave up their landline. makes it much harder to find them! but i guess the upside is that sometimes you can easily find people on facebook now. so maybe six dozen of one, half dozen of the other.
I checked out Facebook too but all the ones I found were too young to be the one being searched for. Cell phone numbers ARE hard to find. That has it's pros and cons I suppose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search