Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 07:22 PM

1,721 posts, read 2,476,483 times

Advertisements

I found an email address for Wilbert. Don't know if it's still active but I'll send it to you in PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2012, 06:45 AM

14 posts, read 11,318 times
I wanted to Thank Everyone For All The Help and Support I found My Brothers. I am So Happy Happy n Blessed. I actually went to Ridgefield and found out that Luis is the father of my brothers Wilbert and Luis. I spent hours with both of them in the phone last night crying with tears of Joy and Shocked that my sibiling Family Tree is complete. Everyone that has made an effort to put time in their hands to make this possible THANK YOU SO MUCH! WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW THANKFUL I AM!!!GOD BLESS AND THOSE WHO STILL IS FINDING A FRIEND, LOVE ONE OR SIBILING DON`T LOSE HOPE!!!

Old 07-19-2012, 06:48 AM

I found my brothers, but would like to find my mothers side of the family. I was told my mom died in July 1986 and she was born December 1. My mom died of AIDS. She had a brother named Milly and Freddy. If anyone can find any leads or adress Please that would be Great!!! In Addition My mother Miriam Acosta is buried in Ponce, Puerto Rico. Any Questions Please Feel Free To Ask!!!

Old 07-19-2012, 11:24 AM

1,789 posts, read 2,907,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinaAlvarez1127 View Post
I wanted to Thank Everyone For All The Help and Support I found My Brothers. I am So Happy Happy n Blessed. I actually went to Ridgefield and found out that Luis is the father of my brothers Wilbert and Luis. I spent hours with both of them in the phone last night crying with tears of Joy and Shocked that my sibiling Family Tree is complete. Everyone that has made an effort to put time in their hands to make this possible THANK YOU SO MUCH! WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW THANKFUL I AM!!!GOD BLESS AND THOSE WHO STILL IS FINDING A FRIEND, LOVE ONE OR SIBILING DON`T LOSE HOPE!!!
that is WONDERFUL!!! so glad you have found them!!!

Old 07-19-2012, 11:39 AM

Quote:
I found my brothers, but would like to find my mothers side of the family. I was told my mom died in July 1986 and she was born December 1. My mom died of AIDS. She had a brother named Milly and Freddy. If anyone can find any leads or adress Please that would be Great!!! In Addition My mother Miriam Acosta is buried in Ponce, Puerto Rico. Any Questions Please Feel Free To Ask!!!
were they likely also living in new york? any idea on approximate ages? and they both had the last name acosta?

Search Results - PeopleFinders.com

Search Results - PeopleFinders.com

Last edited by 5thgenSF; 07-19-2012 at 11:53 AM..

Old 07-19-2012, 02:45 PM

They were living in Bronx, New York many years ago as I was told. My oldest brother is 39 and my second oldest is 37. Both have the same last name Acosta. So the information given from you was accurate. Thank You So Much!! Right Now, we are trying to gather as much information possible to find our biological mother`s relatives. I will keep you guys posted!

Old 07-19-2012, 04:58 PM

14,373 posts, read 20,443,434 times
Quote:
They were living in Bronx, New York many years ago as I was told. My oldest brother is 39 and my second oldest is 37. Both have the same last name Acosta. So the information given from you was accurate. Thank You So Much!! Right Now, we are trying to gather as much information possible to find our biological mother`s relatives. I will keep you guys posted!
Where did she die?

What are your 2 brothers able to tell you about the 3rd brother?

Our mothers name was Miriam Acosta Diaz Ascencio.

What was her last name, when she was born?
What was her married name, and how many times did she marry?
When she died what was her last name, on the death certificate?
Her last name on her birth certificate, or driver's license?

There are 100's of Acosta, Diaz, and Ascencio.
She should have had one last name that she went by in her last years of life.
That is the name that needs to be searched.
Can you tell us her last name?

Old 07-19-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Our mothers name was Miriam Acosta Diaz Ascencio, and I was told that she died in 1986 when I was only five years old.
Quote:
My Mother Miriam Acosta Died in the Bronx at Lincoln Hospital. Her wake was in La Paz funeral and she was buried in Ponce, Puerto Rico. I know this information due to my sister Ivette`s adopted parents had somewhat a connection with my mom Miriam before she died. I was told that me and Ivette has the same father, but Jeanette has a different father. All adoptions were all in the Bronx, New York at St. Dominics. I was told there was a Jessica Vargas that was related to my mother but she couldnt have us cause she had her kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
Where did she die?

What are your 2 brothers able to tell you about the 3rd brother?

Our mothers name was Miriam Acosta Diaz Ascencio.

What was her last name, when she was born?
What was her married name, and how many times did she marry?
When she died what was her last name, on the death certificate?
Her last name on her birth certificate, or driver's license?

There are 100's of Acosta, Diaz, and Ascencio.
She should have had one last name that she went by in her last years of life.
That is the name that needs to be searched.
Can you tell us her last name?
just gathering up what she posted in one place so it's easier to see.

Old 07-19-2012, 05:31 PM

My mom full name was Miriam Acosta. She was born December 1 I believe Puerto Rico. She died of AIDS at Lincoln Hospital in the Bronx. She had a brother named Freddy and Milly I was told by my brothers. Luis Acosta is Wilbert And Alex Acosta father. So basically I have two brothers. Miriam Acosta
December 1
July 1986
Born in Ponce Puerto Rico
Please Help Me Find Some Information. I Would Like To Know If My Grandparents Are Alive! Thank You So Much For Your Dedication And Support

Old 07-19-2012, 05:50 PM

is this too far back?

SortedByName.com

ACOSTA, FREDDY was born 01 February 1935; received Social Security number 582-38-0240, which corresponds to Puerto Rico; and died February 1976. 278,014

ACOSTA, FREDDY was born 13 December 1938; received Social Security number 584-20-1961, which corresponds to Puerto Rico; and died September 1971. 278,015
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search