U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 06:06 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,843,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thgenSF View Post
yeah, i corrected it, i meant marriage. the divorce in VA is not confirmed.
We're into legal separations, no divorce records, and William telling fibs.
There is no telling who knows the truth. I'm sure Linda does.
Any remote heirs, or relatives, in AZ from the deaths of William and Frank and Bernice, may have been told things about William's past, that were not true, or maybe he did confide in some people, with the truth, no telling.

heyitsrachel:
Any evidence that Linda had any siblings?
They are young enough, to still be living.

Hot Springs is a small town to only 4000 people.
Many people who still live in that city, know of Linda from the 1960's, when she was a teenager.

(joke: if she had re-married to R. Goff, we could do a two for one search)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2012, 06:36 PM

1,520 posts, read 2,259,550 times
well here is the divorce from nancy and the marriage to martha:

William Frank Byer - Ancestry.com

Old 07-22-2012, 12:30 AM

22 posts, read 22,413 times
Yes, please send me the exact dates of Bernice and Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
Maybe William did not have an obituary, but his will and last testiment is a 100% public document. Anyone, including ME can get a copy.

You can call the Probate Court in that County in AZ, and find out how to get copies of the "wills" of:
William Frank Byer - died Phoenix 2006.
Frank Byer - died Phoenix 1993.
Bernice Byer - died Phoenix 1999.

They'll charge you per page, maybe 50 cents or $1.00 and mail them to you.
Maybe let your Father order them since he is a closer relative to them, than you.

Order the wills and last testaments of Frank Byer, Bernice Byer, and William Frank Byer.

Somebody inherited their houses, and the wills will tell you the names, and the addresses of the houses.
And the names of Frank's heirs, Bernice's heirs, and William's heirs.

Now they may have chosen a non-relative to be their will executor. You'll find out their name too.
They will be listed in the will. They might have been a close friend of those deceased, and possibly (1%) know something about Linda.

The heirs listed in those wills, may be easy to find, and know things you want to know.

If you need the exact dates of death, let me know.

Old 07-22-2012, 12:33 AM

Wife two Nancy is still alive and lives in LA. 3 is death.
Quote:
the children of these people are already known. if anything was to be inherited, they already got it. wife #2 and #3 are deceased. wife #1 has no known location since the birth of the last child.

Old 07-22-2012, 12:56 AM

Ok. I have NO idea if she would talk to my Dad if he called.I am going to try and just give the story as I have heard it. William Frank was born in Chicago, IL. He has a younger sister that is named Joyce who is married to someone named Kenneth. I have never met Joyce or Kenneth but my Dad and Nancy(2nd wife who I consider my Grandma) talk to her regularly. Linda and William Frank met and got married in Florida. They then gave birth to twins a boy named Christopher M. and a girl named Christine M. on Sept 4, 1964. Then one year later exactly Linda gave birth to my father William Scott on sept 4 1965 at Luthern Memorial Hospital in Cook County. The address his parents provided on his birth certificate is in Wheeling, IL. Then my Dad was malnourished around 5 months of age and William Frank left(maybe divorced) Linda supposedly in VA. Then took the kids back to Illinois for awhile where he met Nancy who already had 3 kids from a previous marriage. They then moved to Texas because of the job market. Nancy and William Frank had a son named David. William Frank waited almost to the exact day until David was 18(the youngest child) to leave Nancy for Martha so he didn't have to pay child support. All his kids had a strained relationship with him that had little communication. His kids started talking to him again when he became terminally ill while living in AZ. I know the break up of Linda and William Frank must have been ugly because in one "story" he brought her to court after she supposedly ran away for 2weeks and took the kids from her and he had told my Mom when she asked about my Dads mom "I made where she could not ever see her kids again."

Let me know if I havent been clear on anything. I will be trying a lot of the options all you guys have given EXCEPT give up. I just can't. Im 23 and I have recently had a persistant feeling that I need to find her. Besides I will always wonder if I don't and I can't imagine how my Dad feels not even knowing who or where his Mom is.

Old 07-22-2012, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsrachel View Post
Yes, please send me the exact dates of Bernice and Frank

Frank Byer, born 1-18-1913, died 4-12-1993, died in Phoenix, AZ, s.s number issued in Illinois.
Bernice L. Byer, born 1-6-1919, died 11-6-1999, died in Phoenix, AZ, s.s. number issued in Illinois.

Old 07-22-2012, 09:12 AM

do you know who martie m. spencer is? never mind. must be martha.

Search Results - PeopleFinders.com

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/...=&dobdd=&doby=

how about abraham byer?

Abraham Byer (1884 - 1967) Genealogy - Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, (Illinois)

not finding anything that shows william frank had a sister so far.
http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/...y=&state=&age=

and this says bernice's father was abraham byer.
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/s...&uidh=000&cp=0

Last edited by 5thgenSF; 07-22-2012 at 09:33 AM..

Old 07-22-2012, 09:37 AM

Quote:

do you know who martie m. spencer is? never mind. must be martha.

William and Martha may have their own kids, or Martha may have had kids before she married William.
Martie M. Spencer could be William's daughter with Martha, and Spencer is her married name.
Or she could be William's step daughter with Martha, and Spencer is her married name.

These kids of Martha, Nancy, etc. are further removed from Linda, who was way back there as wife #1.
No telling who William told about his past. Maybe no one.
I'd think Nancy knew about her, because he had 3 kids when they met.
He had to explain where those 3 kids came from.

Probate records should reveal names (maybe old names, maybe new names)

Old 07-22-2012, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
William and Martha may have their own kids, or Martha may have had kids before she married William.
Martie M. Spencer could be William's daughter with Martha, and Spencer is her married name.
Or she could be William's step daughter with Martha, and Spencer is her married name.

These kids of Martha, Nancy, etc. are further removed from Linda, who was way back there as wife #1.
No telling who William told about his past. Maybe no one.
I'd think Nancy knew about her, because he had 3 kids when they met.
He had to explain where those 3 kids came from.

Probate records should reveal names (maybe old names, maybe new names)
i was trying to find joyce or some evidence that william frank had a sister. i don't see that so far.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:02 AM

Quote:
i was trying to find joyce or some evidence that william frank had a sister. i don't see that so far.
I got a message the other day, that her Father speaks to his step brother David, and he speaks to Joyce. They appear to have limited knowledge due to their age at the time, and what they were, or were not, told.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search