U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2012, 11:23 AM

1 posts, read 487 times

Advertisements

My name is Stacy and iam doing a search for a very loving and caring friend of miner name now is Jeanne^ pronounced (shauna) Michelle Dubois. Adopted by Edward E Dubois and Donna Mae Milldered Neilsen-Smith-Dubois. She was born Dec 1st 1965 givin the name Dana Joelle Garcia born at University of Utah hospital. State took her possibly 8 months then was put in a foster home with adopted parents then on April 11th 1968 the adoption was final. All my friend was told was her mom ws a small white women with reddish hair never seen bio father,Adopted mom told her the 1st day she seen her with the birth mom there were 2 small boys in the room with them not sure if they were connected with birth mom. Birth mom possibly was in her 20' so now would be around 60 yrs or so. My friend just found out about he adoption about 6 months ago she holds NO bad feelings she just wants to be complete with no unanswered question.She is the most AMAZING friend,wife,mother, and grandmother ever! Please contact me via mail or phone 801-599-4841 boopty71@gmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or