U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 11:52 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,878,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellbell64 View Post
Yes, I would like to see the list! I have seen many of them out there, but always looking for new ones!
Mell:
The list was sent, and I could not edit the font size.

Since Scott is around age 65, he could have a son named Scott, and a grandson named Scott.
So, there may be 3 Scott's out there for you to find.

Old 08-03-2012, 08:50 AM

24 posts, read 30,802 times
Thank you very much Howard for all your research and the list of names, I'm checking them out. On the rabbi trail, I don't think that one would be it. I spoke to my mother last night and got a few new breadcrumbs to go on.

UPDATE:
Scott's father was an admistrative director with an office job.
Scott definitely graduated in 65, not 64.
Two guys he hung out with: Dwayne Kerbow and Tommy Meekins, both from his class.
The Hookers lived in Pasadena, TX. and not Deer Park. His parents put him in Deer Park schools because they were better.
The rumor about Scott having gone AWOL includes that he took a jet (as in he landed it somewhere and walked away...)
The Hookers were members of a country club in Pasadena. The first part of the name of the club was "Brock*****", or "Brack****"???
Scott drove a 55 Chevy.
Scott's father played golf and Scott was on the school golf team.
And, last but not least, my mother feels Scott could definitely be his middle name. There is a lady helping me with this on ancestry.com and she has found some very possible leads on a David Scott Hooker, born in 1946. He lived in Pasadena in the 70's with his wife. He's been married twice and has two children....I have found the son. I think he's currently living in Oklahoma. The daughter may be in Conroe, TX. My mother says this name, David Scott Hooker rings a bell for her. The good news is that this guy is alive, but the bad news is----he's in prison in Huntsville, TX. !!!! He's been in prison since 1993, which could explain why there's so little information about him, or this is the wrong guy and the one I'm looking for really did go AWOL and possible lives in another country!

I am going to ask admin to remove this thread very soon because this is all public information and it's all showing up in Google, etc.
Thanks to everyone who's been working on this mystery with me! Please message me directly if you find anything else, thanks.

Old 08-03-2012, 09:56 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,878,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellbell64 View Post
Thank you very much Howard for all your research and the list of names,
I'm checking them out.

On the rabbi trail, I don't think that one would be it.
I spoke to my mother last night and got a few new breadcrumbs to go on.

I am going to ask admin to remove this thread because this is public information showing up in Google.

Thanks to everyone who's been working on this mystery with me! Please message me directly if you find anything else, thanks.
It only takes one person or one piece of information (one bread crumb ) for a successful search.
There is at least 1 person out there somewhere, who knows the person you look for.
It can often be easier to look for someone that knows John Doe, than to look for John Doe himself.
I'd suggest, opening all the links posted on your question, which I'm sure you have already done, and copy all the names and addresses and phone numbers down for your records.
One or more could be related to the person you look for.

Good luck.

Old 08-03-2012, 08:56 PM

4,907 posts, read 6,125,439 times
If you remove the thread and a relative enters the name of scott Hooker, they will not find this thread and know someone is looking.....

Old 08-03-2012, 09:43 PM

24 posts, read 30,802 times
Thank you Anna....I'm going to try to delete the thread tonight, or ask admin to do it. thanks for all your help!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search