U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2006, 04:23 PM

2 posts, read 3,844 times

Advertisements

is chucky miller the coach in teladega alabama, the same chucky from morven ga.

i have been trying to locate an old friend of mine from high school for years and then i give up and try again. i have found all of my other friends except him. his relatives don't know where he is either. after his mother died he just dissappeared. he played football at brooks county high school, jersey #72 , in quitman, ga and resided with his mother in morven ga. his name is alan miller and he is very tall and husky. very friendly guy. i would appreciate any information on this matter. thank you very much.

we were friends in high school. i have found everyone but him. family does not seem to offer any information except he vanished after his mother died. i often wonder why a persons family does not know where they are. i am so curious. are they in the crazy house, jail, don't want to be found, or dead? i hope he is not dead most of all. i must find out what happen to my friend. he was very tall, husky, very light complexion, jersey #72 brooks county high trojans football, had a very tiny and sweet mother, and his stepfather passed when he was crushed by the steering wheel of a tracter when it turned over on him one saturday morning while working on someones farm. it has been atleast twenty-one years now and i often wonder if all is well. if anyone knows anything please let me know.

Last edited by Marka; 09-26-2006 at 05:19 AM.. Reason: merged
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search