U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2006, 09:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,063 times

Advertisements

Bear with, got alot to say and .. well just be patient ..

I recently moved, bout two months ago, and while I was settling into the new place, my father came to visit and brought along with him a couple boxes of old family things that he thought I would like to have. Well, about a month and a half later I finally got around to looking through the family stuff. When I find it ... A picture of a little girl. A girl I had never seen before. Picture is not old enough to be my mom or grandmother, and I didnt think we would have any pictures of aunts or cousins or anything like that. So not able to think of could this stranger could be I put it aside and get to the stuff that I know and remember. I finally get through the boxes, having put the picture out of my head, notice it once again and pick it up to stare at it some more. Then it hits my *smacks forehead*, 'turn it over idiot and see if there is something written on the back'!! And, ta-da, whats written there explains a whole lot!!

Sara Tristine Griffin
BD- 4-30-73
age 4 1/2
Taken Oct. 77
To her father Frank.

It took a few to sink in .. I have a sister?!!! And nobody ever thought to tell me about this?!!

So, to what Im after here ..

ANYTHING!! Really!
Info, advice, where to start .. anything would be appreciated!

What I found out after calling my dad and having a very long conversation with him...

Her name and birthday is above
She would be 33 now
My dad was in the USMC, stationed in California, when her mother got pregnant with her

And, well thats about it ..

She could be married by now so last name could be different, I dont know her mothers name so I cant go that route. Im all but stuck.. well, actually.. I am stuck!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search