U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 07:30 AM

10,820 posts, read 14,797,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeHexi View Post

And why should we have to change the thread to 'discuss' this? This is where it happened. This is where others might actually read it.
If the moderator does not mind, then it can be discussed it here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2012, 08:11 AM

Jenny:
I sent you a few names that were associated with those addresses you mentioned in your question.
Does your Father, or any of your other relatives, recognize any of the names?

What about an Elias Rivera?

Old 08-27-2012, 02:00 PM

10 posts, read 9,383 times
Just to inform everyone my family on my father's side made us believe that my mother hated us. Now that my father is dying he told us to find our mother. According to my father, it is his family that dont want us to contact our mother. It is very difficult for us to find our mother because my father told us to look for her in a certain area.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Rivera View Post
Just to inform everyone my family on my father's side made us believe that my mother hated us. Now that my father is dying he told us to find our mother. According to my father, it is his family that dont want us to contact our mother. It is very difficult for us to find our mother because my father told us to look for her in a certain area.
In a recent message you had a name of Manuel Soto.

Would you like some addresses for that name, and also Jenny Rivera, in the New York area?

It's up to you whether you wish to call a phone number(s), or write a letter(s).
Both can get you mixed results.
A letter allows you to enclose a photo, if you wish, and explain things in more detail than a phone call.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:12 PM

Instead of everyone just putting their opinion out there you guys should really help me. Discussing whether or not it is a good idea to contact her out of the blue wont help me find my mother. Please if you dont have any helpful contributions regarding this matter dont make any comments , some things are better left unsaid. You guys dont know what goes through a child's mind when told your mother abandoned you and the to find out as an adult that things are not exactly what you were told.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:15 PM

Manuel Soto is my uncle i speak to him regularly but he wont tell me anything about my mother. The reason why I mentioned him was because he actually lived in the same building as my mom but then again he wont say a word about her.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Rivera View Post
I had no search luck with 140 Classon Ave. Brooklyn, NY, and 436 Park Ave. Brooklyn, NY.
If those are from the 1970's they are likely outdated.
-----------
I just sent you the addresses for a few Jenny Rivera's from Brooklyn, The Bronx, etc.

Try a letter to each one (or maybe you have relatives that can tell you which ones are not related to you)

Hopefully you and your sister find your Mother soon.
I hope the addresses help you in some way.
Report back with any results.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:59 PM

1,520 posts, read 2,254,132 times
here are a few aged 60.

Search Results - PeopleFinders.com

http://www.zabasearch.com/people/jenny+rivera/ny/#|60|

Old 08-27-2012, 05:20 PM

1,608 posts, read 1,942,514 times
This one use to live on 140 Classon Ave in Brooklyn. Last name is now Morales.I'll send you a DM with two of her email address.

Old 08-28-2012, 03:25 PM

1,608 posts, read 1,942,514 times
The email address didn't work so the search is still on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search