U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 04:32 PM

10 posts, read 9,374 times

Advertisements

My name is Jenny Rivera and my sister's name is Daisy Rivera we both are still looking for are mother her name is Jenny Rivera shes 57/60 years born 1952 she lived or still lives in Brooklyn New York her old address from both are birth say's 140 classon avenue Brooklyn NY and also 436 Park Avenue Brooklyn NY. I never knew she was or had seen her. All the family did was say lies after lies I paid a services to fined her and nothing after all some one from worth street in vital record told me she was still alive that's a good thing to know but still cant fined her. family is the worse how can they just do that take a child away from there mother after all my fathers side of his family are who took me in could of left me behind cause they are the worse they fkd up my child hood then at that me and my sister still ask and look for her and nothing after all my father is dieing he told me to look from park ave to class on to Kent in Brooklyn, cause his side of the family did something and we just don't know I hope to fined are mother.[/quote]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2012, 08:33 PM

1,062 posts, read 2,155,962 times
You can try calling these people named Jenny...the ones who are either 59 or 60 and in the NYC area. Jenny Rivera in New York (NY) | WhitePages

Old 08-18-2012, 07:20 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,211,433 times
Don't call the one on President St ... she's a meanie! :-)

The one I thought might could be the mom the number was bad, the one on President St was mad as all get out and wouldn't even talk. Just a few seconds could rule someone out. Made me wonder if she has gotten a few calls about this already. I called a few days ago not long after this topic was started. Since she was meanie I didn't call any others.

I did mail a letter to the last address of the one I thought was the mother, maybe something will come from that.

Old 08-18-2012, 09:37 PM

1,062 posts, read 2,155,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowdog View Post

The one I thought might could be the mom the number was bad, the one on President St was mad as all get out and wouldn't even talk. Just a few seconds could rule someone out. Made me wonder if she has gotten a few calls about this already. I called a few days ago not long after this topic was started. Since she was meanie I didn't call any others.

I did mail a letter to the last address of the one I thought was the mother, maybe something will come from that.
I'm sure you mean well, but it is best to leave it up to the person himself/herself to make contact. No need to muddy the water.

Old 08-19-2012, 01:34 PM

10,801 posts, read 14,762,649 times
Quote:
The one I thought might could be the mom the number was bad.
the one on President St was mad as all get out and wouldn't even talk. Just a few seconds could rule someone out.
Made me wonder if she has gotten a few calls about this already.
I called a few days ago not long after this topic was started. Since she was meanie I didn't call any others.
I did mail a letter to the last address of the one I thought was the mother.

The Op should be the only person that is calling possible relatives.

Hopefully your actions have not negatively affected the search.

Last edited by howard555; 08-19-2012 at 02:17 PM..

Old 08-19-2012, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Rivera View Post
My name is Jenny Rivera and my sister's name is Daisy Rivera we both are still looking for are mother her name is Jenny Rivera shes 57/60 years born 1952 All the family did was say lies after lies I paid a services to fined her and nothing after all some one from worth street in vital record told me she was still alive that's a good thing to know but still cant fined her. family is the worse how can they just do that take a child away from there mother after all my fathers side of his family are who took me in could of left me behind cause they are the worse they fkd up my child hood then at that me and my sister still ask and look for her and nothing after all my father is dieing he told me to look from park ave to class on to Kent in Brooklyn, cause his side of the family did something and we just don't know I hope to fined are mother.
What do you mean by Worth Street?

Did you just pay various websites, or did you actually pay a licensed private investigator?

When was the last date in time, the year, in which you knew her last name was Rivera?
She may be re-married.

I am sending you several non Rivera names, to see if you, or your sister, or your Father, or other relatives recognize any of the names. Reply back with any updates.

Old 08-19-2012, 02:23 PM

1,603 posts, read 1,939,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecam222 View Post
I'm sure you mean well, but it is best to leave it up to the person himself/herself to make contact. No need to muddy the water.

Well said ecam.

Old 08-20-2012, 03:40 AM

1,316 posts, read 1,211,433 times
So why do you 3 in this topic feel this way? Why does contacting someone on the phone "muddy the water", or "negatively affected the search"?

To be honest, I probably will not contact anyone again (which should set you at ease) but I still want to know why you feel this way.

Personally, I think I would want a third party to contact me first if I had two daughters gone my whole life. I really wouldn't know how to respond if one just called me out of the blue.

And for the record, I do not believe the one lady I called was the mother, but she was in the profile of who I was looking for, so I cannot be sure. If she was the mother you can rest assured she does not want to speak with her daughters.

Old 08-20-2012, 05:59 AM

Quote:
So why do you 3 in this topic feel this way? Why does contacting someone on the phone "muddy the water", or "negatively affected the search"?

To be honest, I probably will not contact anyone again (which should set you at ease) but I still want to know why you feel this way.

Personally, I think I would want a third party to contact me first if I had two daughters gone my whole life. I really wouldn't know how to respond if one just called me out of the blue.

And for the record, I do not believe the one lady I called was the mother, but she was in the profile of who I was looking for, so I cannot be sure. If she was the mother you can rest assured she does not want to speak with her daughters.

I'll give you my ideas on that, in the people search chat thread.
It's on page one somewhere.

Last edited by howard555; 08-20-2012 at 07:19 AM..

Old 08-20-2012, 06:35 AM

239 posts, read 407,934 times
@cowdog,

I understand what you mean, but the request for anybody else to call should come from the OP. I am sure you meant well, but I know that it can really hurt the outcome of a search.

And why should we have to change the thread to 'discuss' this? This is where it happened. This is where others might actually read it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search