Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 09:24 PM

28 posts, read 38,490 times

Advertisements

ok Just talked to one of my mothers half sisters I will paste what she said.
first he was married to your moms mom,( Delores) they had Jean and Jane (twins) Jane has passed. She left Clarence and so he gave the kids to his sister to keep, they adopted them. Then she came back and she got pregnant again, had your mom and she did not want to keep her either so they gave her to their friends for adoption, the Schur. Then he married Lois in Kentucky, then he met my mom (Pat Whittion) and they dated for a couple of years, even lived together a while, she got pregnant with me and then he left her. He was married to a women only know here first name and it was Georgia and then married Helen Sanders.
Also found out that my moms full birth name was Barbara Sue Rasure. Still working on Delores middle name
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2012, 06:30 AM

14,450 posts, read 20,627,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj185 View Post
Dolores's had brothers - - for some reason I would start with the Delaware one. brothers were Howard J & William J

I am patient though - and spend time looking for people through back doors - so I'd try to find Dolores's brothers to find her.
Clarence had 3 sisters - Lorraine b. 1913; Elinora b.1923; & Effie 1926. [this from 1930 & 40 census records for Macoupin, IL]
This looks like the best way to go for now, as nj185 has suggested.
Locate Howard J. Wolfe and William J. Wolfe.

Also, Clarence obituary said he was predeceased by one brother and two sisters.
Then he was survived by two sisters.

There seems to be 1 sister and 1 brother missing from the 1930-1940 census (?)
(Pearl, Effie, Lorraine, Elinora, ??? and ???)

It looks like his siblings were all older than he was. They surely "saw" events as they happened and knew about events that happened, such as Clarence 1st partner which was Delores (unless she was not the first). Brothers often share stuff which each other. His brother could still be alive and well.

Old 09-17-2012, 06:46 AM

No Howard J. that I can find in Delaware.
There is a William J. as of 1973.
There is a William M. as of 2009.
Another William (no middle initial) as of 2011.
That William could remotely be related to Howard J. or William J. (brother, son, nephew, etc)

Old 09-17-2012, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
This looks like the best way to go for now, as nj185 has suggested.
Locate Howard J. Wolfe and William J. Wolfe.

Also, Clarence obituary said he was predeceased by one brother and two sisters.
Then he was survived by two sisters.

There seems to be 1 sister and 1 brother missing from the 1930-1940 census (?)
(Pearl, Effie, Lorraine, Elinora, ??? and ???)

It looks like his siblings were all older than he was. They surely "saw" events as they happened and knew about events that happened, such as Clarence 1st partner which was Delores (unless she was not the first). Brothers often share stuff which each other. His brother could still be alive and well.
Yes Clarence side is not really talk they have told us a lot but nothing what we need if they know they are not telling. I will try and find the William wolfe thank u

Old 09-17-2012, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara Vargas View Post
Yes Clarence side is not really talk they have told us a lot but nothing what we need if they know they are not telling. I will try and find the William wolfe thank u
I'm sending you two names that you could call or write.
Your question to them is very clear. You are looking for relatives of Delores & Howard J. & William J. Wolfe.
You should mention all three. Don't leave it to them, to think of all 3.
If they are related to Howard J. or William J. they'll know Delores too.
Good luck on it. Report back to the forum.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
I'm sending you two names that you could call or write.
Your question to them is very clear. You are looking for relatives of Delores & Howard J. & William J. Wolfe.
You should mention all three. Don't leave it to them, to think of all 3.
If they are related to Howard J. or William J. they'll know Delores too.
Good luck on it. Report back to the forum.
ok thank you so much whats there number or address oh never mind thought u said u were sending number yes I found william just called now looking for Howard

Old 09-17-2012, 10:09 AM

Quote:
ok thank you so much whats there number or address oh never mind thought u said u were sending number yes I found william just called now looking for Howard
I sent them to you by a direct message, to protect their privacy.
If you decide to contact them, I'd make sure you mention all 3 names, don't leave Delores name out of it.
And it's Howard J. and William J. .........not Howard and William.

Old 09-17-2012, 12:00 PM

ok just got off the phone with my mother gave her the two numbers you gave me she gave me a birth date on Dolores Wolfy 3-9-29 now this is info that she got from Clarences side.

Old 09-17-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
ok just got off the phone with my mother gave her the two numbers you gave me she gave me a birth date on Dolores Wolfy 3-9-29 now this is info that she got from Clarences side.
So it is Delores or Dolores ^^^^^

Well, the Clarence side finally let some detail go, and you got her birth date after a few days of people tossing the names around.

Maybe someone can help you locate marriage records for Delores and Clarence, and her middle name or location is on those records.

Old 09-17-2012, 12:11 PM

ya my mom is working on the middle name Ive been trying to work on the marriage rec but cant even find one of his five lol that man was a player lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search