Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2012, 02:49 PM

1 posts, read 869 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I am searching for Christopher J. Hoytte. Reasons are for personal matters,I am NOT WITH A COURT, NOR A BILL COLLECTOR. It has come to my wife and I's attention that there may have been a monstrous injustice perpetrated against both HIM and MY WIFE, by a mutual friend of theirs that caused some unresolved issues/feelings. This so called "FRIEND" may have told a LIE to BOTH so that she could KEEP my wife IN KANSAS, knowing that Chris may have wanted her to go with him to Alabama. We have just uncovered a host of other lies by her, a month ago. In MY OPINION, this woman has just been evil and bitter a long time, but managed to keep secrets of her crap for over 15+ years. I am, and nor is my wife angry with this man, just want to get issues resolved. It doesn't seem fair for them to have believed an untruth that destroyed a very special relationship. There is no desire to be a "home wrecker" and destroy anything positive in his life. We have searched through State Board of Vital Statistics for marriage, birth and death certificates, and NOTHING is substantiating her claims, AND her story has changed about their mysterious parting. Something hinky is up, we just want to set the record straight, and have a resolved-ness about what happened. The reason why I am writing this and not my wife is that she felt that she would start crying over the matter, it has cut very deeply what this IDIOT PIECE OF CRAP so called FRIEND has done to them. If you know anything, please contact me at mdorganicdancer69@gmail, insert Christopher Hoytte in the subject box. I would appreciate it, THANK YOU.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2012, 01:37 PM

64 posts, read 351,608 times
10-26-2012 I have information that you will find helpful, but in order to protect his privacy I can not release it until you have provided a mailing address and phone number where you can be reached at day or night. Send it to me via private message. RESEARCHER
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search