Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 11:04 PM

120 posts, read 376,264 times

Advertisements

Ok thank you so much everyone for the help. So what I did to find his brothers contact is take the name info I knew coupled with the info 597felix provided as far as a known state for his brother and searched 411.com. I came up with some close matches, one of which failed. The second I thought could be a son because they listed the age at 30's but indeed it was Raymonds brother. At this current time, there will be no reuniting, but we hope in the near future there will be. His brother was receptive and appreciative, but Raymond sways back and forth depending on the day. His true interest is with what he proclaims is his current wife, Deborah Silverman. I believe Howard 555 found some information on her. Was there a last known state or a current marriage listed for her? Any children? He seems desperate to get to talk to her.

We did seek the doctor again today, the news is not good. Raymond has some very serious medical conditions and his time with us is going to be short. I can't thank you all enough for the time you have taken to give him the opportunities to connect with his long lost family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2013, 06:28 AM

14,475 posts, read 20,652,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamlet2149 View Post
Ok thank you so much everyone for the help. So what I did to find his brothers contact is take the name info I knew coupled with the info 597felix provided as far as a known state for his brother and searched 411.com. The second I thought could be a son because they listed the age at 30's but indeed it was Raymonds brother. At this current time, there will be no reuniting, but we hope in the near future there will be.

His brother was receptive and appreciative, but Raymond sways back and forth and his true interest is with what he proclaims is his current wife, Deborah Silverman. I believe Howard 555 found some information on her. Was there a last known state or a current marriage listed for her? Any children? He seems desperate to get to talk to her.

Raymond has some very serious medical conditions and his time is short. I can't thank you all enough for the time you have taken to give him the opportunities to connect with his long lost family.

These are the marriages that were located by 597Felix and..........
(married Rosemary Beavers and divorced 1972..?..)
(married Diana K. and divorced in 1973..?..)
married and divorced Deborah Silverman in 1979..?..)
(married and divorced Lugenia and divorced 1982..?..)
He appears to have married and divorced 4 times before 1982.

Now if there is another wife and he is still married to her then it's his 5th wife, first name not known.

Unless by some quirk he was still married to Mrs. Silverman, when he married and divorced Lugenia. That would make him still married to Silverman. If not, then he divorced her in 1979 and she is likely remarried.
-----------------------------------------------------
You should take quick steps to get Raymond's photo to his brother and ask the brother to send his photo. Maybe even a letter, e-mail, phone call, or even video chat with Yahoo Messenger or Skype.
You don't want time to run out.

Good luck and Raymond has been lucky to have you helping him.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:22 PM

We have to this point at least exchanged photos with Raymonds brother, though this week Ray doesn't want to look at or know his brother. When the time comes, we have the info and are maintaining contact with his brother till then and keeping him up to date on Ray's health. I know in the end, it will all work out just fine for Ray in the end.

Old 01-09-2013, 10:59 AM

He married Deborah Silverman in 1979 and never divorced her.
Her name should legally be Deborah Berkshire.
He's only been in Oregon for 5 years. He says Deborah lives on Coos Bay.

Does that mean that he and Deborah arrived in Oregon together, 5 years ago?

If he married her in Ca. or elsewhere, and then he left Ca. for Oregon 5 years ago, how does Deborah end up in Coos Bay?

I know you are going by what he tells you, but some of the pieces of the puzzle don't quite fit.

If they were separated for many years and she could not find him, could she have gotten a divorce without him? (and no longer be Deborah Berkshire)

Where was his Mother born?
There are 15 Betty L. Bishop that could be his Mother. Many died in the last 10-15 years.

If for the sake of elimination, Betty was age 14 or older when he was born, she was born in 1931 or before. That does eliminate 3 of the names. if you can pin down her state of birth the rest can be looked at.

Last edited by howard555; 01-09-2013 at 11:08 AM..

Old 01-16-2013, 03:06 PM

Ok I talked with Raymond again today for a short bit. He said he married Debra Silverman in 1993 in Cresent City California. He said Debra was from Lake Elsinore California and was 35 at the time they married getting ready to turn 36. He said they adopted children together from Angel Queens Hospital. The names were Bobby and Kathy who are supposed to be about 19 now and then another set named Ralph and Susan also from Angel Queens Hospital and also about 19 now and then adopted a set named Mayling and Lee and another set named Joy and Tina in 1998 from Mexico City. He said Debra Silverman was previously married to a cop who accused her of cheating on him and beat her severly so she left him, be believes the cop's name was Brian?

Old 01-19-2013, 09:31 AM

I'm sending you details on a Deborah B.
Good luck on it..........

Old 01-31-2013, 03:36 PM

2 posts, read 1,021 times
I believe I may have known Ray in the 70s & 80s. I might be able to answer some questions....

Old 01-22-2018, 09:36 PM

Raymond passed away today. I’m again needing to contact his brothers to let them know. I’ve lost contact with them over these last few years. Paul or Robert Bishop, I’d like to give them this info ASAP. Anyone able to help with any recent info on either?

Old 01-22-2018, 11:04 PM

8,391 posts, read 7,646,246 times
Quote:
Raymond passed away today. I’m again needing to contact his brothers to let them know. I’ve lost contact with them over these last few years. Paul or Robert Bishop, I’d like to give them this info ASAP. Anyone able to help with any recent info on either?
I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like you and Raymond had a special friendship.

To help track down his brothers, can you let us know where (state, city) Robert and Paul Bishop were both living when you last had their contact information/addresses? What would be their approximate ages now? That info might help people refresh their memories and also perhaps help you find them as quickly as possible.

I see that Raymond had relatives living in El Cajon, CA at one point or another. I live 10 minutes from El Cajon, so if there is a chance that family members are still in this area, I might be able to help in that regard.

Old 01-23-2018, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Sorry to hear about Raymond.
Hopefully his brothers can be located quickly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search