Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 06:35 AM

9 posts, read 10,491 times

Advertisements

I know quiet a bit of information on him...I have never met him and I am 22 years old. I just want to know if someone knows a phone number or knows him and can ask him to call. I live in Kentucky and he lives in Texas, that is a 14 hour trip and I cant just drive down there. If u have any information please let me know and I really appreciate it.
Name: John William Paul Jr
DOB: 07-22-68...not 100% sure about his DOB though
Current Address: 536 County Road 4323 Avery, TX 75554
He was born in Maryland
He is Married to Marlene A Paul (maiden name: Shockley or Duncan)
I know he drives a truck but I dont know what trucking company he works for

Last edited by BstYet2Be; 01-16-2013 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: Threads from the Kentucky and Texas Forum moved per TOS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2013, 12:13 PM

7 posts, read 14,133 times
Free People Search | WhitePages

Here is his white pages profile, you have to pay to see the number here. But Im sure you can find it free without much research.

Old 01-13-2013, 12:18 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,803,811 times
If you have your father's address, why not write him a nice letter and include a photo or two of yourself?

Old 01-13-2013, 09:51 PM

Going to try to write him a letter and see what happens. I found out Marlene had a mailbox at a local Post Office so I called them and they put a letter in the mailbox for him with my name number and all that. I dont know if he has got it but I would really like to know. I really dont want to spend too much money on this search because I dont know if he wants to talk to me or anything.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:12 AM

638 posts, read 1,275,253 times
Did you post anything over in the Texas section?? Is there an Avery thread?

Old 01-15-2013, 06:15 PM

Default Please Help Find My Biological Father In Texas

Hi my name is Elizabeth Lewis and I am 22 years old. I am looking for my biological father. I have never met him nor talked to him before and I have done alot of research but I dont want to purchase anything else for the info because I dont know if he even wants to talk to me. Anybody with any info please let me know...
Name: John William Paul Jr
Lives In: Avery Texas
DOB: July 22, 1968 (not sure about this though)
Married to Marlene Paul (maiden name: Duncan, she was also a Shockley or Shank)

Would like to have a phone number or find someone that knows him!!!

Old 01-15-2013, 06:18 PM

I really dont know what Im doing on here but I didnt see one for Avery so I just out it under Texas

MOD Note: Per City-Data's Terms of Service (TOS), All posts about locating lost relatives, friends, etc. must be in the People Search Forum - where all of your posts are now since I've moved all of your posts from the Kentucky Forum and the Texas Forum, to this one thread in the People Search Forum.

Last edited by BstYet2Be; 01-16-2013 at 12:20 AM.. Reason: added Mod Note above

Old 01-16-2013, 06:18 AM

18,438 posts, read 18,555,174 times
You have found him though Beth.... Write a letter, its easier and will give him time to think before answering.. a phone call is too sudden and might shock him , Im talking from past experience here ...good luck. but dont expect too much...

Old 01-16-2013, 04:28 PM

14,362 posts, read 20,435,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
You have found him though Beth.... Write a letter, its easier and will give him time to think before answering.. a phone call is too sudden and might shock him , Im talking from past experience here ...good luck. but dont expect too much...
I agree with dizzbint.

What will you say if your Father answers the phone, or his spouse answers the phone (and your Father never told his current family about his other child)?
You are essentially a stranger to all of them.
Do you think you can better explain who you are, and why you are related, in a letter, or a short phone call?

Good luck with which way you decide to go, and getting the results you hope for.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:39 PM

I found him and I talked to him!!! I am so happy now!!! How do u delete this forum or whatever it is?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search