U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 08:14 PM

2 posts, read 10,208 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for my 14yr old son father he had been deported to El Salvador in 1992 and never heard from him since. his family is still here in the US I think? his name is Carlos Vaquerano he's about 34yr old. and his parents names are Gladys & Roberto sister name is Veronica (sylvia) Vaquerano last I heard was she was living in Whittier, CA married last name Torres. if anyone knows them or would know how I can research in El Salvador please email me...... Thanks
Darlene
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2006, 09:59 PM

1 posts, read 7,790 times
Darla,
If you know the area he was from, try looking for businesses, churches, government offices, etc in that town or district. For instance, I have to locate my fiance who is from Dulce Nombre de Maria. There is a website in both english and spanish, paginasamarillas.com will help you out. Good luck.

Old 01-22-2010, 03:47 PM

1 posts, read 5,277 times
im looking for my husbands dad. his name is juan ramon fuentes. he lives in santa rosa, el salvador .

Old 02-03-2010, 02:28 AM

2 posts, read 10,364 times
hello my name is jessica i am looking for my husbands family his mom and two brothers therea de jesus salgado,willam antonio salgado26 or 27 yrs old,and, milton ramiro diaz salgado22yrsold e has not seen or heard from them in 10 to 12 yrs it is very important we have children

Old 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM

2 posts, read 10,364 times
I am lookin or any family to a walter balmore salgado tryin to track some family he has two none brothers and a mom and info is helpful

Old 03-08-2010, 09:34 PM

2 posts, read 9,251 times
Hi Im looking for my brother...we have never met...want to meet him his from Lago El Opango Colonia Santa Lucia, El Salvador...Tried everything can anyone help...? Im 23 hes like 28 always pictured him please help

Old 06-24-2010, 07:05 AM

1 posts, read 4,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuentesI View Post
im looking for my husbands dad. his name is juan ramon fuentes. he lives in santa rosa, el salvador .
I am also looking for family by the last name of Fuentes near Santa Rosa. Closer to Barrio Nuevo, Poloros.
Have you found any info?

Last edited by 7th generation; 06-24-2010 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: New members are not allowed to post links. Sorry

Old 07-16-2010, 12:13 AM

2 posts, read 9,251 times
No havent found anything Your the only person who responded, sorry. Im going to keep trying if anything I will let you know.

Old 07-16-2010, 05:32 AM

3,727 posts, read 8,102,859 times
No one responded b/c you hijacked the original thread and your post got lost in it (as did the other posters before and after you), at first glance it appears they're responding to the OP's too. Please start your own thread so it'll be noticed if you really want the info, it's not that hard to do.
PS Also you might want to give his name, birthdate etc, some basic info

Old 09-09-2010, 10:42 PM

1 posts, read 3,888 times
im looking for my husbands dad the only thing i know is that he is from el salvador his name is (((juan arnulfo lobos )))) between 48 a 50 yrs old he was married to mu husbands mom " Amparo Miranda " its been 25 yrs he hasnt met him yet please help !!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search