U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2013, 08:43 PM

1 posts, read 657 times

Advertisements

Hello, My name is Missy and I'm trying to find siblings in the Roanoke VA area. I'm not sure if they know about me. This has been my life's wish to know them. Born to a single mother and growing up as an only child I've always wondered what they were like. I know they are older than me. Also wondering if I'm the baby of the family.
My father's name is/was Paul Andrews. He would be approx. 74 at time written.
The information my mom told me has not helped much but maybe someone will see this and know him or some of the family.
Information on Paul Andrews:
Dark hair,reseeding hairline, dark Eyes, high cheeks. I have a picture if need.
Worked in music or radio like to sing and play guitar. May have worked in farm area or similar.
Had children 4-6 born before 1970.

My information Missy:
Born to single Mom in Greenwood SC, November 19,1970
mom and family moved to FL in early 1971.
i have many of my fathers features as well.

If anyone know of any Andrews family that this might describe please help me to find them.
Thanks in Advance,
Missy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2013, 10:06 PM

1,649 posts, read 2,640,872 times
Sent you a "direct message" - check your box. Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search