Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2013, 04:15 AM

1 posts, read 1,508 times

Advertisements

Ok I know this is going to sound strange ... but I would like to find out if I have any half siblings. You see my father was a truck driver and on the road almost all the time.I don't even remember anything about him. See he committed suicide when I was 6. But my mother always beloved he was sleeping with other women. She has no Prof execpt that he would talk in his sleep and upon numerous occasions he mentioned other woman's names. The problem is she can't remember the names. Anyway I really would like to find out if he fathered any other children besides my brother and I... so if anyone can help me plz... let me know... I would be forever grateful... thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2013, 12:57 PM

2,457 posts, read 7,346,603 times
So what's the point except curiosity? What will be gained from it? And what if the women he mentioned in his sleep were just some he would like to go to bed with, but never did? Short answer to a long question; if there are half siblings out there, with the info you have, there's no way to ID them. So, get over it and move on.

Old 04-21-2013, 05:55 PM

52 posts, read 129,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasSlim View Post
So what's the point except curiosity? What will be gained from it? And what if the women he mentioned in his sleep were just some he would like to go to bed with, but never did? Short answer to a long question; if there are half siblings out there, with the info you have, there's no way to ID them. So, get over it and move on.
I have read some of your replies to people asking questions...............are you on here for a laugh or to just be as nasty as you seem to be ??

Old 04-22-2013, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaniebabyuk View Post
I have read some of your replies to people asking questions...............are you on here for a laugh or to just be as nasty as you seem to be ??
I'm sorry if I offended you, or anyone else , but I'm not trying to be nasty or looking for laughs. My only purpose in any post I make is to be realistic, not sugar-coat my reply, and not offer false hope. If I have failed in that effort I will try to do better.

Old 04-24-2013, 05:02 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry if I offended you, or anyone else , but I'm not trying to be nasty or looking for laughs. My only purpose in any post I make is to be realistic, not sugar-coat my reply, and not offer false hope. If I have failed in that effort I will try to do better.
I offer you my sincere apologies. I have been on a serach for a half brother since 2001. It's a long story, not like me to comment on anyone's comments on the site. I have come up against people who know about my Half brother or at least where he ended up but for their own reason's will only tell me half the story. I really must have been having a bad day when I commented that day. So sorry.

Old 04-24-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaniebabyuk View Post
I offer you my sincere apologies. I have been on a serach for a half brother since 2001. It's a long story, not like me to comment on anyone's comments on the site. I have come up against people who know about my Half brother or at least where he ended up but for their own reason's will only tell me half the story. I really must have been having a bad day when I commented that day. So sorry.
Hey Joanie, I'm cool , we all have bad days and mine has lasted all week . If you would like, you may send me a DM and I'll see if I can add anything to what you have. I know how frustrating a search can be because I had been searching for years for data on my first step-mother, and many people on this Forum had tried, unsuccessfully, to help, then when the 1940 US Census came out everything was there. So even though some times you wonder, there is hope from unexpected places. Take care, and good hunting .

Old 04-25-2013, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Hey Joanie, I'm cool , we all have bad days and mine has lasted all week . If you would like, you may send me a DM and I'll see if I can add anything to what you have. I know how frustrating a search can be because I had been searching for years for data on my first step-mother, and many people on this Forum had tried, unsuccessfully, to help, then when the 1940 US Census came out everything was there. So even though some times you wonder, there is hope from unexpected places. Take care, and good hunting .
Thank you, I will drop you a DM soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search