U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 08:32 PM

5,129 posts, read 10,266,802 times

Advertisements

Ok.. let's please get back on topic, thank you!

forum rules, please read them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2013, 09:56 PM

149 posts, read 218,613 times
theres nothing much to say my sister and I are not talking so you can go ahead and close this thread

Old 06-06-2013, 02:29 PM

Well I finally after almost 2 weeks of not talking to my sister, she called me today and we are going to start communicating daily, She told me all I have to tell her is she gave me her word. So we are going to go from there and I told her we will meet when I feel the time is right and she seemed alright with that.

Old 06-08-2013, 12:50 AM

We have started back talking Yesterday, today she texted me which was fine at least we are communicating, I told her I would let her know when I think we should meet face to face, I am going to wait till my husband is on summer vacation. We are going to communicate every day either by phone or text, I know her work schedule is midnights so it is harder to talk to her but she said she would make a point to chat even if it is as simple as a hello. I told her I was ok with that but need to get to know her better. I have been knitting a lot to keep myself busy and torn a tendon in my right hand so I switch to my left which surprised me since I am not normally a lefty and now I can use both. My Brother knows more about me even though we are not communicating right now and that is fine as I am not ready to have him in my life right now. I finally was able to stand my ground and told my sister to tell our brother that I am not interested in knowing or meeting or even hearing about our father, and she said would do that for me. Anyway it is getting late and I am falling asleep

Old 06-09-2013, 07:42 PM

5,129 posts, read 10,266,802 times
Hi! I have merged your threads. All the posts regarding a search have to be on ONE thread please. If you do want me to close the thread, please let me know. Also since this search is now resolved, you might want to think about posting any follow up in the "non romantic relationships" forum, which might be more helpful at this point. You will find it here
http://www.city-data.com/forum/non-r...relationships/
If you have any questions, you can send me a DM. Thank you.

forum rules, please read them

Old 06-10-2013, 12:26 AM

I don't think I would be comfortable with non relationships right now, I am not sure anymore what I am comfortable with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search