U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 01:27 AM

21 posts, read 82,494 times

Advertisements

update: My father's name is Dennis Wayne Weathersby according to a genealogy website's death records. He died in Toledo, Ohio in 1967. Scouring the internet I found a photo of the hospital I was taken to in order to see him because he wasn't doing very well. The hospital is a nurses' teaching hospital in Toledo so this verifies to me that this was indeed his death listing. I wasn't permitted to know who he or my real mother were. The people raising me did this to me. If anyone has any way to access his death record to see what may be included with it I'd very much like to know these details. Thanks to everyone who's helped me with this so far. calligraphy1019@gmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2013, 09:56 PM

1,097 posts, read 1,724,442 times
do you know when your birth parents were born? How old would they be now?

were they married?

do you know what orphanage you were in?

Old 08-12-2013, 10:11 PM

21 posts, read 82,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj185 View Post
do you know when your birth parents were born? How old would they be now?

were they married?

do you know what orphanage you were in?
No, I don't know when they were born. I'm 54 so I'm guessing that my mother would be at least in her mid 70s? I believe they were married because my mother had a Catholic rosary when I saw my father in his casket at the funeral home. Yes, I know what orphanage I was in. It was in Lancaster, Ohio. I believe my twin sister and I were born in 1957 or at least earlier in 1958. We were born at Bethesda Hospital in Zanesville, Ohio. As memories resurface I will fill in the blanks. If you've got any more questions or ideas I'm open to hearing them. Sometimes it helps to knock memories loose if I'm asked a question. Thanks for answering my post nj185.
Patty Roe
Lancaster, Ohio
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search