Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 05:12 AM

11 posts, read 18,505 times

Advertisements

Hi, my name is Donna. I am in and from Ireland. I am looking for Annie Dondero (maiden name). I am the daughter of her late brother Michael and I have never met her. Michael lived in Hoboken NJ and worked in printing. I have only recently found out for sure through a DNA test with my "Dad" that Michael was right and so was I all those years ago that he was my father. I know Annie worked for KLM Airlines in the 70's/80's. She was married and had kids, then moved outside New Jersey. ( i think ) Please help if you can. I am not looking for anything but only to find out what happened to him. He was a very warm and giving person. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2013, 06:28 AM

270 posts, read 380,143 times
About how old is Annie? There is one in Palm City, FL, one in New Jersey, need a little more information. Do you know any of her family names? Brothers? Sisters? Birthday? The one in Palm City was born 7 March, 1968.

Old 06-01-2013, 04:10 PM

14,450 posts, read 20,627,395 times
Roberta:
The Op knows that Annie had at least two brothers. Michael and Joseph. Both deceased. With the help of a couple of people, an address was found for Michael who died in 1997. The person who lives there has been at that address since 1995.
A letter is being sent there way and Donna is very hopeful that they remembers Michael, and maybe Annie too.
As far as birth year for Annie, her older brother was born in 1949.
It is possible that Annie was born in 1968 but it would be a gap of 19 years after birth.

Old 06-06-2013, 06:16 AM

Donna, I found one obituary on Ancestry.com that might help.
Mary F. "Mickey" Dondero died 7 March 2009 Palm Beach, FL

Spouse Joseph John Dondero
Children:
Julia Sasson, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Mary Kiester, Coatesville
Barbara Crowley, Parkland
Annie Dondero, Palm City
Michael and Joseph
Thomas Dondero, Andover, NJ.

Michael and Joseph were just paired together like that. I thought it was odd that the family had the Joseph, Thomas, and Annie that fit your search.

Old 06-06-2013, 07:23 AM

13,399 posts, read 28,712,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta Jennings View Post

Children:
Annie Dondero, Palm City
Michael and Joseph

Michael and Joseph were just paired together like that. I thought it was odd that the family had the Joseph, Thomas, and Annie that fit your search.
Roberta:

Was the obit worded predeceased by son Michael as he would of been deceased when she passed?

Old 06-06-2013, 08:06 AM

The post on Ancestry.com was not like an obit in the newspaper. It just listed her death, her spouse, and children. I'm thinking since it didn't tell where Michael and Joseph lived, that it could be they had already passed. The lady was 81 when she died.

I tried to locate the Annie Dondero in Palm City, she is in her mid 40's I think, which is too young. There is also an Annie Dondero that supposedly lives in Jupiter, FL. My daughter lives there, I'm calling her to see if there is a listing for any Dondero family in Jupiter. Also, Joseph John Dondero might be in the area somewhere. I'll let you know what I find out.

Old 06-06-2013, 08:12 AM

Quote:

Children:
Annie Dondero, Palm City
Michael and Joseph
That may very well be Annie's Mother. Annie would be Donna's Aunt.
Michael died in 1997 and his brother Joseph died before 1997.
Donna has not mentioned another brother named Thomas but there could have been.
There is apparently no obituary for Michael per a local Sussex County library search, and part of Donna's search was to find out what happened to her Father, natural causes, accident, etc.

Maybe the Mary that Roberta has found is Annie's mother, and Annie can be located in Palm City, Fla.

Old 06-06-2013, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Donna:
This may be Mary's husband, Joseph J.

Joseph J. Dondero
3171 SW Lake Terrace
Palm City, FL 34990
That is his current address. Maybe he can help you find Annie and hopefully speak to your unanswered questions about your Father.

Try this number for Joseph:
772-287-2991
Good luck....

Old 06-06-2013, 08:26 AM

Quote:
The post on Ancestry.com was not like an obit in the newspaper. It just listed her death, her spouse, and children. I'm thinking since it didn't tell where Michael and Joseph lived, that it could be they had already passed. The lady was 81 when she died.
Roberta here is the obituary:

Mary F. "Mickey" Dondero
Mickey, 81, died at Martin Memorial Medical Center, Stuart. She was born in Jersey City, NJ and lived in Palm City for 25 years.
She was a professional bingo player.
Survivors include her husband of 61 years, Joseph John Dondero; daughters, Julia Sasson, Mary Kiester, Barbara Crowley and Annie Dondero; son, Thomas Dondero; 11 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by sons, Michael and Joseph Dondero.
SERVICES: A memorial service will be at 1:30p March 8 at Yates Funeral Home and Crematory, Port St. Lucie Chapel.
Published in the TC Palm on 3/7/2009

Hopefully it is the right Dondero family.

Old 06-06-2013, 08:28 AM

I found John J. Dondero Sr. listed at:

3171 SW Lake Terrace
Palm City, FL
772-287-2991

Also:

John J. Dondero
3034 SW Wimbledon Terrace
Palm City, FL

Both of those are associated with Anne Dondero from Palm City.

My daughter called from Jupiter.
The only Dondero family listed in Jupiter is Joy, age 65+, Kathleen age 65+, and Richard, age 45-59. All live at the same address, no phone listed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search