U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 10:02 PM

5 posts, read 3,238 times

Advertisements

this is the order in which it all happened... father and mother were both married in 1952 but to different people. Not sure of children of these unions but mother abandoned two children,perhaps more, before I was born in 1956. there were four boys born between 1956 and 1960 of same parents. father died. mother had one boy by a man, another by his brother. then another by first man and another by his brother! Really who would make this stuff up!!! there are at least one set of twins, girls, missing also. then two more children by different fathers. she stopped! have found nine! Still looking! I will share more info as is asked for...names and places etc. Thanks, Im pooped just reading this! please help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2013, 10:11 PM

3,823 posts, read 13,372,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peisler56 View Post
this is the order in which it all happened... father and mother were both married in 1952 but to different people. Not sure of children of these unions but mother abandoned two children,perhaps more, before I was born in 1956. there were four boys born between 1956 and 1960 of same parents. father died. mother had one boy by a man, another by his brother. then another by first man and another by his brother! Really who would make this stuff up!!! there are at least one set of twins, girls, missing also. then two more children by different fathers. she stopped! have found nine! Still looking! I will share more info as is asked for...names and places etc. Thanks, Im pooped just reading this! please help!
I'm pooped too! If you're actually looking for someone, then you can use the CD People Search Forum.

Old 05-28-2013, 11:05 PM
bjh

30,771 posts, read 23,791,826 times
Not sure what you're looking for. Live people try to reconnect here: http://www.city-data.com/forum/people-search/

Old 05-29-2013, 07:24 AM

7,228 posts, read 12,672,293 times
You also gave no names ... just a few years. Not sure how anyone could help with the little info you've written?

Old 05-30-2013, 05:57 AM

270 posts, read 314,510 times
Peisler56...help us out here...names, locations, dates, anything you have!

Old 05-30-2013, 06:54 AM

10,836 posts, read 14,856,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peisler56 View Post
father and mother were both married in 1952 but to different people. Not sure of children of these unions but mother abandoned two children,perhaps more. there were four boys born between 1956 and 1960 of same parents. father died. mother had one boy by a man, another by his brother. then another by first man and another by his brother! there are at least one set of twins, girls, missing also. then two more children by different fathers. she stopped! have found nine! I will share more info as is asked for...names and places etc.
(father and mother were both married in 1952 but to different people)

So, all these 9 kids were all born out of wedlock, since both Father and Mother were married to other people? You've got a tough one it looks like, pending all the other very pertinent details you may have to share.

Old 06-10-2013, 11:19 PM

Thanks to all of you for your answers. I hope this will clear some questions up. Mother, sarah e EATHERLY, born may 1931.Unknown hometown & Unknown parents. Child born out of wedlock and left in bixby ok. Another child, same conditions, born and left in little rock ar. all before 1952. On june 16 1952 she married a ross c. PHILLIPS, home town joplin mo., in benton co. ar.I have found no information about the lives of ross and sarah after 1952. Are there children from that union? I was born june 1956 in kansas city mo. My father... Paul d. RATLIFF, may 1924,, born in kansas city ks. Died in Kansas city mo. oct 31, 1959. No record found yet of a marrage between these two. Paul married a iris valee busher on jan 6 1952 in benton co. ar. Iris hometown,from what ive been told, was pittsburg kansas.No information found yet about paul and iris after the marrage. After I was born there were three more boys , one deaceased, born to paul and sarah. Sarah went on to have several more, some missing and at least 4 more deceased. At least thats what she has said. (yep, shes still alive but no help) Im just very new at this searching by this means. I have done all mine by walking the trail! Before cell phones too! I will more then glad to share if I have anything that could help in this matter and of course always willing to recieve any advice offered. Thank you.

Old 06-10-2013, 11:33 PM

2,848 posts, read 4,311,277 times
If you search Sarah EATHERLY at www.familysearch.org you can see her 1952 marriage cert.

Old 06-10-2013, 11:44 PM

2,848 posts, read 4,311,277 times
This could be Paul D. RATLIFF on the 1930 census. www.familysearch.org

Shawnee, Johnson, Kansas

Ambros RATLIFF, 42, born Missouri
wife Rena, 40, born Missouri
son, David R., 10, born Missouri
son, Paul D., 6, born Kansas

Last edited by daliowa; 06-10-2013 at 11:51 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 06-11-2013, 07:48 AM

Hi. Thank you, I did find her marrage cert., just two weeks ago. Its after that event that she dropped from sight until I found her in 1983 in fairfax ok. Also I did find paul RATLIFF infomation when I found his family in 1976. Again what happened to his life between those dates. I have tried to find, but failed,somewhere to look for children from each couple. Does any know of a trick for that? I have no names, of course,or even knowledge of any children. Not much I know. Thanks again for your help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search