U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2013, 12:52 PM

4 posts, read 3,078 times

Advertisements

Some of these are a needle in a haystack.Others I have some sort of lead but not 100% closure yet.Due to distance in gaps of time since I've seen, some may be lost causes/miracles in finding due to lack of information. Others just need current names/alias to get search picked back up. Thanks for any help, know it's a miracle on some.

All are HS class of 2004 so age would be around 27. Thanks for any help.

Carrie Rakes - No one under this name comes up on FB.Peoplefinder only lists one total in the US and it isn't her age wise.One that does pull up from WV is dead and was dead well before I knew her.

Last known city - Daniels WV 1996

Melinda Lilly - No lead here. Every search for Melinda Lilly pulls up a Melinda Raynes.Age of Melinda Raynes all but eliminates her from being the right one.

Last known city - Daniels WV circa 1997

Alexis Davis - peoplefinders.com doesn't pull up anyone named Alexis Davis who lived in WV.Whitepages.com pulls up 1 in Charleston.However, the connected names that show up are Maggie Davis and Nicole Dowd.Both are different race.

Last known city = Daniels, WV circa 1996

Beth Dooley - Absoultely no lead.No Beth Dooley in WV that I pull up is near a match age wise. FB doesn't show ages nor can you filter birth year.So I can't eliminate anyone that way.Nor am I 100% on Beth/Elizabeth.

Last Known City - Daniels, WV circa 1997

Crystal Hornsby - Absolutely 0 lead.Have yet to even pull up a Crystal Hornsby with a link to Prattville, AL in history.Which means I can't eliminate any that I do pull up.

Last known city - Prattville,AL circa 1999

Eddrena Cheese - Family member obituary has her as Eddrena Cheese as of 2009.Was Hollenquest in 1998/Cheese in 1999. Not 100% but believe I have found her as "Drena Kionia Cheese".Really just need confirmation more than anything.

Last known city = Prattville,AL

Imelda Townsend - Name/Address pull ups still have her in Prattville Alabama.Including a 2012 mugshot of brother. Am not finding a single mention of her or any family member beyond this arrest online.While I am finding all sorts of presumed non immediate family on Facebook in Prattville. Only question is am I missing an alias/name change? Or is this family so far off the grid that not one beyond an arrest has a mention anywhere online.

Last knwon city - Prattville,AL

Rachel Garman/Folster - As of 2004 It was Garman could easily be back to Folster or something else by now.Possibly Franklin/Nashville TN,possibly murfreesboro, possibly pensacola.Can't find a 100% on the last name and the info i do have is from the myspace is ages old.

Last known city - Franklin,TN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2013, 12:38 PM

1,611 posts, read 1,946,603 times
Sending you a DM with some info on a possible for Melinda and Carry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search