Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2013, 02:21 PM

5 posts, read 7,915 times

Advertisements

I am looking for my brother Johnny R. Gross. We lost contact a few years back. His last known address to the family was in Abingdon VA in 2007. He is from Richmond VA. He is 39 years old. Our oldest brother passed away in August of 2012 and we have tried to locate Johnny but have been unsuccessful. We know that he had lived in Alabama at some point and Tennessee. He also talked about going to Texas. He has brown hair hazel eyes and has a couple of tattoos on his arms. He has a very distinct nose and he likes to play pool and poker. He was born and raised in Richmond VA. I have searched many social networks etc. and have not been able to find him. Please if you have any info. let me know. He had been in touch with family up until 2007 but people have moved and numbers changed and we are not sure if he has tried to contact. He is not the Johnny Gross from Kentucky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2013, 04:40 PM

1,721 posts, read 2,476,905 times
Do you know is DOB? Full middle name.

Old 06-01-2013, 05:56 PM

middle name is Ray. His DOB is 01/28/1974

Old 06-01-2013, 07:02 PM

1,721 posts, read 2,476,905 times
I didn't find a match to his DOB. I see one with that name on Mugshots but he looks a bit young.

Johnny R Gross Mugshot - Unsorted, KY

Maybe one of the other searches will find something plus I'll look some more.

Bill

Old 06-02-2013, 10:01 AM

270 posts, read 378,670 times
Dutton, Alabama is the last place I see a Johnny Ray Gross with that birthdate, but I can't find the connection there. Will keep looking!

Old 06-02-2013, 10:44 AM

Johnny did live in Dutton, Alabama at some time but that may have been before we lost contact. He did talk about moving back there and working in a sock factory or something and contact was made with some of the people there but they say they don't know him and it's a small town and he should be easy to find if he were there. Someone sent me an email a while back saying he was locked up in Tennessee. I called jails, checked the internet inmate look ups, and mugshots and there are Johnny Gross mugshots but none of them are him and the jails say they don't have him. I did reply to the person who sent the email and asked where he was locked up and they never responded back. I thank you all for your help in trying to help me locate my brother.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:43 PM

270 posts, read 378,670 times
And I'm guessing the Johnny Ray Gross, Jr. on Facebook isn't your brother, right?

Old 06-02-2013, 02:28 PM

No. that is not my brother. There is another John Ray Gross on facebook in Oregon that people think look like him but this isn't him either. Johnny has a wide nose and full lips and though I haven't seen him in several years I would recognize him. My brother has also been known to go by John and the nick names Shotgun and Southside but that was in his younger days and I don't know if he would still be using those names.

Old 03-20-2014, 09:00 PM

I was told recently that Johnny has a tattoo of a skull on his left forearm which is a cover up of a previous tattoo. He also has tattoos of flames on his wrists, the name APRIL in fat lettering and a tattoo between his pointer finger and thumb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search