U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2013, 08:54 AM

1 posts, read 580 times

Advertisements

hI I WANT TO HELP A FRIEND: ....I am basically looking for any family that do want to know me and health records....I have a severe heart condition and have had it for 13 yrs...I know my birth mom as she is my aunt now ( my adopted mom and she are sisters) so I have that side of the families medical history but not my birth father. I know a lot of birth families are afraid to meet their child, sibling etc for many reasons but I am not looking for a father. I have the most AMAZING Dad in the world!! I just want to complete my circle and get medical history. I heard from a friend of my Uncles years ago when I started looking who lives in Toronto but is from Jamaica originally that most Jamaican men that have children out of marriage never admit they had them. I pray that has changed over the years. I honestly don't even care if he meets me, if he wants to I will gladly meet him as friends but if I have extended siblings and family who want to meet me I would love to! I was in a foster home in Montreal for 6 months until Mom and Dad were able to take me home to Nova Scotia and I have met my foster father and his wife but my foster mom had already passed away . I was born at the Royal Victoria Hospital on October 27, 1964 a beautiful baby girl with big brown eyes and caramel colored skin...My birth name was Patricia Marie MacKenzie ( well at first it was baby girl MacKenzie), then my adopted name went to Patricia Marie Leil. My birth mom is Margaret Adrienne MacKenzie who worked at the Douglas Hospital at the time of my birth...She currently lives in Nova Scotia. She was the one that told me when i was 21 that my birth fathers name was Rodney Simpson and he worked at the Douglas Hospital with her as an orderly. She said that he has a brother Simon and his best friend at the hospital was Eddie Heron. That is all I know. I have been searching since I was 14 and I am now 48 but have not even been able to find immediate family of any sort. I don't want to hurt his family should he be married if he has never told them about me either...that is the last thing I want to do...I just want to know as i said where I came from, siblings and relatives if they want to know me and medical history...Thanks for reading my story...If you have any information at all, please inbox me ...Thanks again
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search