Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2013, 04:09 PM

2 posts, read 2,200 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for my birth father. I've never met him and I can't find him at all. He went to either Palm Desert High School or Twenty Nine Palms High. I am thinking that he graduated, if at all, between '96 to '99. He ran with a small group of people along with my birth mother that attended Twenty Nine Palms High and she graduated '99. My current mother, who is biologically my grandmother, believes that he is one of two people and their names could have been "Joey" or "Ronald", for all I know there could have been shorter forms on what they went by. The only other things I know about him was he had Filipino background and he got in trouble when he was younger that had both he and my mother thrown in juvenile hall, but for different lengths of time. I have also heard that he may not even be alive; He got in a wreck or accident and died from so. I have tried looking and found two men, but one (Joseph) is succesful and I don't think he would be able to get where he is for having a mildly criminal past. The other man (Clane) I didn't think looked like me, once again, I've noticed things that I'm sure he wouldn't have been able to do with a criminal past. I would greatly appreciate for people to respond with any tips or even if they have a clear idea on who my father is.

Thanks

Old 06-13-2013, 09:03 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,802,767 times
Sounds like you are not yet 18. We don't help minors or help find minors.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:51 AM

2 posts, read 2,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
Sounds like you are not yet 18. We don't help minors or help find minors.
I'm 17 and graduated, not that I feel that really matters nor is it relevant. Through out my life, I had limited information about him, whom of which is not a minor. If he isn't dead, he's around 33-35.

Old 06-14-2013, 07:54 AM

19,855 posts, read 65,802,767 times
Sorry but come back next ytear.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search