U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2013, 10:11 AM

285 posts, read 321,261 times

Advertisements

Hello, I'm Randall and I like to know more about my father. He pass away not too long after I was born and so I never really had an opportunity to know him. My mom also like to know more about him too. I like to know anything and everything about my father.

His name is David Martin Edholm
Birth Date 3-09-45

I hope someone can help me and thank you for your time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2013, 11:13 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,875,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RME40 View Post
Hello, I'm Randall and I like to know more about my father. He pass away not too long after I was born and so I never really had an opportunity to know him. My mom also like to know more about him too. I like to know anything and everything about my father.
Birth Date 3-09-45
From finding your brother Quincy, was he able to tell you anything about your Father?

MrBill may be able to help you again.
And you can always contact this member as well, since they helped you before: Cbatptc

Old 06-23-2013, 12:32 PM

I'm not sure if I understand your question. Are you trying to ask if my brother Quincy knows anything about my father? I'm not sure if he does or not and we don't keep in touch with each other. Quincy doesn't really care if he keeps in touch with his family or not. I wish he would because it would be nice to know if he is still alive and doing well.

Old 06-23-2013, 12:47 PM

10,839 posts, read 14,875,377 times
I remembered you were looking for your brother back in early April.

A couple others had given you an address to write Quincy.
"You should be able to send him a letter now"

It sounded like you would write him.
Maybe he never wrote back to you, or the address was not accurate, etc.

Old 06-23-2013, 02:11 PM

1,611 posts, read 1,949,587 times
Sending you a DM with info on your Father.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RME40 View Post

Birth Date 3-09-45

Online search results:
David Martin QUINN
aka
David Martin EDHOLM

Born 9 Mar 1945
Died 27 Mar 1989 Longview, Cowlitz, Washington, USA 98632

Son of Thomas Edward QUINN of Nebraska and Irma Mae DYER (1921-1982) of Nebraska.
Other Parents: Oscar Vernon EDHOLM

Social Security 518-48-8971, issued in Idaho, USA

Burial: Green Hills Memorial Gardens, Kelso, Cowlitz, Washington, USA.

**Possible Marriage** (Date or age not mentioned so cannot determine if this is your father)
Groom: David M EDHOLM
Bride: Ida CAMERON
Marriage: 14 Apr 1968 Goldfield, Nevada, USA
Residence of bride & groom: Hawaii, USA.

------------------------------------------

Thomas Edward QUINN was the son of George Elton QUINN & Katherine Josephine "Katie" WOHLEB.
He was born 26 Nov 1908 in Nebraska, USA and died Dec 1975 in Minden, Kearney, Nebraska, USA. He is buried at Naponee Cemetery, Naponee, Franklin, Nebraska, USA.

Sister of David Martin QUINN / EDHOLM: Carol Jean QUINN

Carol Jean QUINN married Kenneth J MAEKE on 12 Feb 1956 in St. Elizabeth, Gooding, Idaho, USA.
Kenneth J MAEKE is/was the son of Bernard MAEKE & SOPHIA REICKS.

That is all that I was able to find, hopefully something listed is new information for you.

Old 06-23-2013, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycine View Post
Online search results:
David Martin QUINN
aka
David Martin EDHOLM

Born 9 Mar 1945
Died 27 Mar 1989 Longview, Cowlitz, Washington, USA 98632

Son of Thomas Edward QUINN of Nebraska and Irma Mae DYER (1921-1982) of Nebraska.
Other Parents: Oscar Vernon EDHOLM

Social Security 518-48-8971, issued in Idaho, USA

Burial: Green Hills Memorial Gardens, Kelso, Cowlitz, Washington, USA.

**Possible Marriage** (Date or age not mentioned so cannot determine if this is your father)
Groom: David M EDHOLM
Bride: Ida CAMERON
Marriage: 14 Apr 1968 Goldfield, Nevada, USA
Residence of bride & groom: Hawaii, USA.

Thomas Edward QUINN was the son of George Elton QUINN & Katherine Josephine "Katie" WOHLEB.
He was born 26 Nov 1908 in Nebraska, USA and died Dec 1975 in Minden, Kearney, Nebraska, USA. He is buried at Naponee Cemetery, Naponee, Franklin, Nebraska, USA.

Sister of David Martin QUINN / EDHOLM: Carol Jean QUINN

Carol Jean QUINN married Kenneth J MAEKE on 12 Feb 1956 in St. Elizabeth, Gooding, Idaho, USA.
Kenneth J MAEKE is/was the son of Bernard MAEKE & SOPHIA REICKS.

That is all that I was able to find, hopefully something listed is new information for you.

Thank you Tycine and I appreciate the info that you found for me. I will have to go visit my father's burial sometime soon. I was told that my dad have a sister and I'm not sure if she is still alive. I think I found Carol on facebook but, I'm not sure if its her or not.

Old 06-24-2013, 08:43 PM

I just got off the phone with my mom a few minutes ago. She says that my dad wanted to be cremated and have his ashes spread/dump at the snake river canyon in Idaho. So, I'm not sure if its true that my dad is buried in kelso, wa. My mom is gonna make some phone calls and see if we can get a copy of my dad's death certificate. I'm gonna send a message on facebook to Carol and ask if she is my dad's sister or not. I guess, that will be a good start for now.

Old 06-25-2013, 11:48 PM

I was talking to a neighbor tonight about my dad and he says that the county probably did the burial for my dad in kelso, wa. So, I guess it doesn't matter if he was cremated or not. I think I will make a trip tomorrow to go see his burial for the first time. Hopefully, I can find more information about him while I'm there.

Old 06-26-2013, 04:42 PM

I did some running around in Kelso, WA today and I eventually made my way to the library where I got a copy of my dad's obituary. It shows that he have a sister by the name of Betty Layton. She was living in Twin Falls, ID at the time. Can someone find anything about her for me? I will appreciate it and I hope she is still around. Otherwise, I may not know anything more about my dad and what he was like as a person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or