U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2013, 05:16 PM

5 posts, read 5,624 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know who this woman is? She was killed June 1st, 1987 in Knoxville, TN. She had the initials "BH" tattooed on her upper left arm, a scar on her abdomen that could have been from a c-section or a hysterectomy. She also had several healed fractures that could be consistent with a car accident and she had a metal plate in one of her legs from the injuries. The older picture is what we believe she looked at at the time of death 20-25 yoa. The younger picture is a regression to age 15-16. If anyone has any information please contact amydobbs@knoxsheriff.org or call 865-215-3705.
Attached Thumbnails
Does anyone know who this woman is?-jd-pic.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2013, 10:49 AM

270 posts, read 314,306 times
Don't know who she is, but do you look for people to match to Jane Doe photos? Wondering about a missing person on another site.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta Jennings View Post
Don't know who she is, but do you look for people to match to Jane Doe photos? Wondering about a missing person on another site.

Hi Roberta,

I can take a look no worries just send me a direct message with the details.

Old 07-11-2013, 01:10 AM

43,012 posts, read 92,280,949 times
I wonder if the moderators would allow this to be posted in the Knoxville forum since this is a police department posting to solve a murder. It's more likely someone local will recognize her.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:26 AM
Status: "could've~would've~should've used 'have', not 'of'" (set 17 days ago)

10,467 posts, read 14,307,686 times
Age regression makes me think they might suspect she was a runaway and hoping someone from outside the local area might recognize her. That's a twenty five year old case, I wish them luck with the ID.

Old 07-11-2013, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I wonder if the moderators would allow this to be posted in the Knoxville forum since this is a police department posting to solve a murder. It's more likely someone local will recognize her.
I had tried to put it into Knoxville as well however it was removed as a duplicate post.

Old 07-11-2013, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
Age regression makes me think they might suspect she was a runaway and hoping someone from outside the local area might recognize her. That's a twenty five year old case, I wish them luck with the ID.
She potentially may have been a runaway here are some recent news story links to her case.

Jane Doe came from 1 of the 13 southeastern U.S. states

Knoxville Investigators Ask For Public’s Help To Solve Cold Case | WHNT.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search