U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2013, 10:35 PM

1 posts, read 617 times

Advertisements

I'm Matt(Well, Matthew), and I've been wanting to find an old childhood friend for quite some time now. I haven't had too much luck with what I've been trying, so hopefully you people on here can help me out.

Considering I'm trying to dig back into my memories from elementary school(Even though it was a few years then, I was still a kid..), my memories of it aren't 100%. Her name was Alyssa, the spelling may not be exactly that, but that's definitely how you pronounce it. I really wish I could come up with her last name, as that would make it so much easier, but I can't.

They(Her and her parents) lived at either 10725 or 10723 Mountain Ash Drive, Glen Allen, VA 23060 until around 2002. I'm quite certain they moved out of the state after that, but I'm not certain where to. I just know she attended elementary school with me until around then(Longdale Elementary, Glen Allen, VA).

I don't know the names of her parents, but I do believe they moved around every few years. I believe her mom was pregnant with a younger son around then, because I can recall how she wasn't too happy about her room being split into two rooms to make room for him before they ended up having to move. She herself should be around 21-22 now, as I believe she was only a couple months younger than myself, perhaps closer to a year. I know she was either a year or two behind me, since she got held back a year early on, so she would have graduated high school in around 2010 or 2011, I believe.

I know this is likely a stretch, but she was a great childhood friend that I spent a lot of time with, and would like to become reacquainted with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search