U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-09-2007, 02:49 PM

1 posts, read 3,266 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=3]Looking For Huntington High School (WV) 1960 Missing Classmates.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Our 50th class reunion is only 2 years away. Could you please help me find the following missing classmates from the HHS 1960 Class of 1960? They are members of our class, in Huntington, West Virginia, between 1957 and 1960.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]David Adams, Sue Adams, David Adkins, Gary Adkins, Janice Roe Adkins, Juan Adkins, Linda Adkins, Patricia Sue Adkins, William Patrick Adkins, Margaret Akers, Linda Alberts, James Edward Allen, Robert Anderson, Jackie Aust, Brian Bailey, [/SIZE]
Mary Ann Baise, Jennie Ballard , Barbra Lee Banville, Patricia Ann Barger, Elias Bartzie, Judy Bateman Jernigan, Nancy Bates, Janet Sue Bayes, Carolyn Bias, Judith Neel Bishop, Peggy Blankenship, David Boothly, Phillis, Jean Bowen, Daniel Bowles, Patricia Ann Bradley Jones, Jimmy Edward Bright, Leopold Briones, Jack Broddey, Brenda Carol Brown, Larry Brown, Linda Brown, Virginia Sue Brown, Sharon Lee Bunting, Patsy Butcher, Gaynelle Byrd, John Campbell, Sharon Cantrell, Pat Carey White, Nancy Jean Carter, Judy Chapman, Joe Chapman, Bob Christian, Jewell Clark, Charlotte Clay Johnson, Sally Margaret Clay Gilstrap, Robert Cole, Ernest Collins, Shirley Ann Connelly, Sharon Cooper, Lawrence Copley, John Douglas Crowder, Peggy Jo Dailey Cheatham, Patty Dean, Martha Dial Brown, Estalean Dorton, Linda Duckworth, Carl Duncan, Gloria Jean Duncan, Phillip L. Earl, Susan Elaine Edwards, Woody Ferguson, Reba Fielder, Freda Gay Feury, Dick Fish, Carol Foster, Beverly Gaiter, Linda Gibson, Sandra Gibson, Frances Hall, Delores Harmon, Janet Hayes, Terry Herrah, Sandra Sue Hohman, Mary Holstein, Helen Horn Lawson, Juanita Houchin, Sandy Humphrey, Mary Louise Humphreys Bishop, Billy Hunt, Valla Ruth Hurt, Donald Jones, Jewell Justice, Tom Kemp, Lynn Wallace Keyser, Barbara Jean King, Edward Lee King, Brenda Kingery, Earlene Koehler, Helen Louise Lacock, Gary Lambert, Janet Laney, Drema Leadman, Diann Lee, Clara Frances Leonard, Anna Lois Lewis, David Lincoln, Bill Long, David Lucas, Tom Lyon, Virginia Lyons, Wilma Martin, Sharon Elizabeth Martin Boone, Alam McCellan, John McCray, Charles McDonald, Sheila McElroy, Patricia Ann Meadows, Dan Miller, June Mitchell, Sharon Elaine Moncer James, Ronald Lee Moore, James Morris, Wanda Muncey, Joan Mussellman, Carol Napier, Tim Napier, Sally Neff, Donna Marie Neekamp Bryant, Brenda Joyce Newman, Gary Newman, Thomas Earl Noble, James Dale Oiler, Judy Omer, David Osborne, Michael Osborne, Chester Parker, Joe Marion Parker, Elaine Patterson, Barbara Pauley, Patricia Lynn Phipps, Virginia Helena Potter Jordan, Dorcas Radin, Milton Riley, Joyce Ramey, William Frederick Ray, Robert Ligen Ray, Penny Roland Kerns, Gary Robinson, David Rogers, Dansel Rollins, Sandy Sellers, Paul Alan Shanklin, Ella Sheets, Frances Slapet, Bob Smith, James T. Smith Jr., Carol Spears, Doras Spears, Don Spinella, Anne Staley, Frances Evelyn Stapleton, John Stevenson, Sharon A. Stone Davis-Delbrook, Charlotte Sunderland, Ann Thomas, Don C. Thomas, Rowena Turner, Tony Wade, Marilyn Ward Spence, Diana Wellman, Phillis Wells, Claudette West, Chester Whisman, Charles Wilkes, Joyce Williams Ash, Earnie Wilson, Priscilla Jo Wilson, Carolyn Winston.

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2010, 05:41 PM

2 posts, read 3,562 times
Please let me know if you locate Rowena Fay Turner. I went to Oley Elementary with her. Thanks, Kenny Reffeitt (kenneth2768@msn.com)

Old 02-13-2010, 11:14 PM

1,049 posts, read 1,488,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth R. Reffeitt View Post
Please let me know if you locate Rowena Fay Turner. I went to Oley Elementary with her. Thanks, Kenny Reffeitt (kenneth2768@msn.com)
Are you sure her middle name is Fay? There is one person on peoplefinders.com with a middle name that starts with A (Almeta). Maybe you thought she was saying Fay when she could have been saying A? I know it's a stretch, but I thought I'd just throw that out there anyway. And, no...I won't even make an attempt at all of the rest.

Old 02-28-2010, 05:29 PM

2 posts, read 3,562 times
Default Rowena found in Elyri, OH

I also went to grades 1-6 with Rowena, Sarah Jane (later in HEHS known as "Janie") Curtis, and Joe Willard. We were all together in the same classroom until the 6th grade when we got separated somewhat. Rowena came into a class of mine at East in the 12 grade in the middle of the year but wasn't there long. Her mother had owned a bar on 4th Ave. near 13th St. Her mother was dau. of Fred Turner and Rowena Faye Donahue. So she was named for her mother. She married John A. Pritchard on Dec. 29, 1962 in Wayne County. Her husband was from Big Creek, WV, near Chapmanville (if I remember right). When she got married her mother gave consent and signed the application as Faye Lewis. I found her husband on Peoplesearch.com and the last address given was 310 Ave. SR #14757, Elyria, OH 44035. There was another address too: 6097 Wallace Blvd., Elyria, OH 44039. I remember Rowena was quite a character in Oley Jr. High as she and another girl would have "cat fights" across 5th Ave. on the corner after school. It was quite entertaining but I always felt sorry for her as I had liked her a lot since 1st grade (Miss Beryl Wooten's class). We had Miss Fishbach for 2nd grade, Miss Woodward for 3rd (B.C. McGinnis III was in our 2nd and 3rd grade class as he lived in the Emmons apts. then that his family owned), Mrs. Morris for 4th grade and Mrs. Marble Healey for 5th grade. I had Mrs. Pauley for 6th grade and the others had Miss. Esther Spencer. We changed class for geography with Miss Spencer and her class took writing I believe it was with Mrs. Pauley. I left a phone message at Rowena's house but got no reply (216 - 353 - 0386). Her children possibly are Doughas A. (45) and Margaret Marie (46) and I have phone numbers for them too. Call me if you need them - 304 - 523 - 9744. Thanks, and hope this helps some. Kenny Reffeitt, 2768 First Ave., Huntington, WV

Old 03-06-2010, 01:38 PM

1 posts, read 1,669 times
Kennie,
In your note you provide me first name & verify spelling of last names of some of my elementary teachers. Thank you !
Jack Collins
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search