U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2013, 02:04 PM

5 posts, read 5,058 times

Advertisements

Hello
A girl from London gave me her contact details but I lost them...
I know her name is Sarah, born in 1992.
She works for the Heineken company.
I've met her in Salou about 2 weeks ago. She was staying in the Internacional II.
She was there with her friends, one of her friends is named Chris and anotherone is named Grant (he's gay).
If I could get her last name I would be very happy. I know it's something German, that's why I didn't really understand her.
Thanks on forehand!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2013, 09:12 AM

Is there anyone who can give me some hints or tell me how i could find her maybe?

Old 08-04-2013, 04:11 PM

1,611 posts, read 1,948,540 times
Without her full DOB or last name I don't see anyway to get her info.

Old 08-07-2013, 07:11 AM

Yeah I already tought it would be difficult.
I've emailed the company but they say they don't condon requests like mine and that's understandable :d
I'm still hoping to find her one way or another though

Old 08-07-2013, 07:50 AM

270 posts, read 314,620 times
OK, here's a stab in the dark, RushRAWK. Are you sure she was being honest with you? Was she staying there for sure?

At the Playa Park Hotel, which is 0.2 miles from The Internacional II Aparthotel, I found a reference to an entertainment team at the Playa of Julian, Sara, and Chris. No last names in the review that was written, but they are apparently in charge of keeping the Playa Park folks entertained.

Did you ask the folks at the company if they would be willing to give her your information in case she wanted to get in touch with you? SOMEONE there knows she is. Were they there on holiday, or were they working? Don't know what else you could do. Grant is an us usual name, could you ask the hotel to give a message to Grant, who was staying there at that time?

Old 08-08-2013, 04:39 AM

Thanks for showing interest in my story Roberta!
But I'm pretty sure she was staying there because I've walked her to the hotel one night and saw her going in and the next day I've met her when she walked out of the hotel so...

I sent an email to the hotel if they could give her full name with that information and they answered it's impossible to find her with the information and if they would find her they can't give personal information, so no I mailed if they could give her my contact details maybe but they haven't answered yet.

I also mailed someone of the Heineken company, but they said they don't condon requests like mine and they also can't give the information. So now I did also send them a mail to ask if they could maybe try to find her and pass her my contact details but I'm still waiting for an answer...

BTW I also know Grant is a ginger and pretty tall

Old 08-08-2013, 06:57 AM

270 posts, read 314,620 times
Was Grant also staying at the hotel? Did he work for Heineken too? A tall ginger would be easy to remember. Do you know where he was from? Maybe the hotel would give Grant your information and ask him to get it touch with you. Have you checked on facebook for Grants??

Old 08-08-2013, 07:42 AM

I'm not sure but I think he lives in London too.
And I've send the hotel an email but they haven't answered yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search